EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday NFL Prop-aholics Meeting: 12-16

Allo. My name is EP36 and I a mother f-ing propaholic. Scoping these out for today. Fade. Follow. Get some gloryhole.

Saints QB Drew Brees Total Passing Yards Over 325.5 [-125]
    The combo of the worst pass D + best run D in the league should yield another monster passing day opposite of the Bucs. This # has been beaten by opposing QBs in four of the past six games against TB. Pass-happy offenses that abandon the run a-la the Saints like the Eagles, Falcons, Chargers & Raiders. Brees torched this secondary for 377 in their 1st meeting on the road. Tampa is giving up an average of 311 passing yards per game. Brees has attempted at least 40 passes in each of the last three games. Most of that due to the Saints falling behind and forced to play catch-up. Today may or may not be the same, but they should be passing more with their running game unlikely to do a lot vs. TB. Bucs will need to show up so that Brees is still throwing in the 4th Q.

EaglesPhan36

Blowout isn't going to allow for this one. Probably get 300 before this quarter is over, but can't see him playing much after that or them passing much ... too bad Payton isn't in charge, he might be a dikk and let Brees run it up over Schiano.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

was on this as well. sucks that the bucs didn't show up and brees will likely not play another series.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I expected this to at least be competitive through three. Getting shut out by the Saints is shameful.

EaglesPhan36

4:25pm ET Kickoff
    Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles to Score a TD [-115]

EaglesPhan36

Love that they left Brees in and let him throw here in the 4th Q. Too bad they didn't stay aggressive in the 3rd after their 1st drive. They just started plowing into the line with the run for two downs and then throwing it on 3rd. If they were big enough d-bags to let him go one more drive, Brees would probably bag it ... but see this being his last series.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Go Charles

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

got charles over 118.5 rushing+receptions. not lookin good early hope you hit the TD