spartanbet
    spartanbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Thursday night player prop

Im liking BenJarvus Green-Ellis for over 85 yds. His last 4 games he rushed for 101,129,118, and 89 yds. Philly is 17th in run D . avg 119.2 rush yard against. Any thoughts? Share your player props too!

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

A.J. Green OVER 90.5 Rec. Yds.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I played the Eagles rookie back more rush+recving yards vs BJGE. That little fukker is shot uut of a cannon when he hits the edge. BJGE isnt half the athletic back he is. guranteed 20+ yard run at some point. . As long as Eagles stay within score or so this cashes.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by spartanbet View Post
    Im liking BenJarvus Green-Ellis for over 85 yds. His last 4 games he rushed for 101,129,118, and 89 yds. Philly is 17th in run D . avg 119.2 rush yard against. Any thoughts? Share your player props too!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    A.J. Green OVER 90.5 Rec. Yds.

I have both these plays I also have AJ Green over 5 1/2 receptions although its a high number @ -170
    Eagles have had MANY blown coverage assignment since Casillo was fired (and even before then) and I'm hoping on a few big YAC opportunities for green

BJGE should hit 85 by the 3rd quarter since the Eagles cant tackle my grandmother

I was looking at Foles over 22 completions since Reid is pass happy, but Foles numbers dont prove that other then last week ,he hasent hit that number, also Celek is out and the receivers are already depleted.
    If Bryce Brown starts gaining some yards, Foles under 22 has a good chance of cashing

BOL all

BoutDemCowboys

@Fergie'sBallsack

Yeah goooood calll..... That "little fukker thats shot out of a cannon when he hits the edge" Had 6 yards rushing last week! Not to mention Cincys D-line is very good and under rated. BJGE can and will have a big game against the Eagles. Eagles are ranked 17 in stopping the run. While Cincy is 11. Good luck on your bet I hope I'm wrong but I don't like that play one bit! Cincy can stop the run!
    Cheers!

ryanjep
    ryanjep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11243

its a weird stat but the eagles were the last team to allow a 100 yard rusher and that was last week against tampa. just food for thought.

fergie's balls

Eagle D has good front 7 agree. BJGE is avg talent at best.

Pelt
    Pelt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jason Avant over 4 receptions

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjep View Post
    its a weird stat but the eagles were the last team to allow a 100 yard rusher and that was last week against tampa. just food for thought.
    @Fargie'sBallsack "Eagle D has good front 7 agree. BJGE is avg talent at best."

Yes But I would take BJGE over that over hyped rookie ANYDAY....... kids started what 3 games maybe 4. Gimme a break. The guy put up big games against Dallas (whose defense is all hurt), and The Panthers who are crap! Besides those games most yds were 49 yds.

Now I know Mccoy was in and not hurt before then so its a small sample size. But u gotta go BJGE the way he has been playing! Not to mention Cincy is somewhat playing for a playoff spot. Philly couldnt give a shit!

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    Eagle D has good front 7 agree. BJGE is avg talent at best.
    Huh

Eagles Fired their Defensive coordinator a few weeks ago and the D line coach last week, jettisoned Babin and ditched the wide 9. The D line is good on paper but that hasn't transferred onto the field

up until last week the previous 5 opposing QB's had a + 130 rating and the Eagles didn't have a sack

MAYBE they're better this week, but this bunch is going to be dis-mantled at the end of the year and they're playing like it, they are staring some younger players for a look see for the new incoming coach and potential needs in the draft, but the front 7 is NOT solid

Oh, and the only thing worse then there D line is their queen bee secondary that dont like to tackle, Asomghua and DRC and whoever is filling the spot vacated by Dawkins 3 years ago. Which has been a revolving door of Curt Coleman or Colt anderson

BoutDemCowboys

Seems Like Fergie Balls didn'd do his homework......... Hope you didnt wager much. Honestly I could care less and I hope u win as I dont have that bet, but stats and Odds are farrrrr against you. and Logic is not there. This is American Football not Futbol!

fergie's balls

Cowboys, what happened to Eagles not caring? Wait you mean they get paid too?? They have guys playing for contracts?? You're ignorant dude. Check the game stats let me know which D is playing better so far. My play is Bengals -3 ,-125, and then got Eagles +11 -110 live when they went down early. RB prop far from over! (As is game!)
    Good luck with your plays.

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    Cowboys, what happened to Eagles not caring? Wait you mean they get paid too?? They have guys playing for contracts?? You're ignorant dude.

Guess u dont watch much sports.... Shit I thought Philly sports teams got paid in Cheese steaks! Ya know ya learn something everyday!

BoutDemCowboys

Ballsack of Fergies

(BJGE) 85 yds - (Bryce Brown) 27 yds........

Whole 4th quarter to play.

spartanbet
    spartanbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Huh

Eagles Fired their Defensive coordinator a few weeks ago and the D line coach last week, jettisoned Babin and ditched the wide 9. The D line is good on paper but that hasn't transferred onto the field

up until last week the previous 5 opposing QB's had a + 130 rating and the Eagles didn't have a sack

MAYBE they're better this week, but this bunch is going to be dis-mantled at the end of the year and they're playing like it, they are staring some younger players for a look see for the new incoming coach and potential needs in the draft, but the front 7 is NOT solid

Oh, and the only thing worse then there D line is their queen bee secondary that dont like to tackle, Asomghua and DRC and whoever is filling the spot vacated by Dawkins 3 years ago. Which has been a revolving door of Curt Coleman or Colt anderson
    Are you psychic? hahah spot on with BJGE! 85 yards at the end of 3rd q. to a win