MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Steam on SD

Waiting all week for this thing to get to 3 and now it's on the move back down to 1.5 or 2. Top Bet still had SD+2.5. Bought the hook to +3-135 and put them in a 6 point tease with SF as well.

GO GO GO

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Lol weakkkk

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

About to see steam on KC as well. BOVADA still has +3-110 and looks like its moving to -115 everywhere else. Get it now!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

agree that its kc or pass in that gm...disagree big time with sd but ive been wrong before...jumped on cincy and under pretty early in the week (not sure where cincy will close but pretty sure i got better of total), been riding cincy last few weeks as their schedule really set up nicely for them to make a push and i dont see it stopping here....Gaither on IR and sd cant block for shit up front with him out and cincy is str8 getting after the qb...to me sd is phi west cept it the offense that has quit instead of the d. respect sd front 7 but they have no answer for aj green and again i think cincy d will eat rivers up...sd found a way to lose to a balty team that was in one of their typical flat spots and i just cant see them winning this gm as unlike balt cincy isnt allergic to playing offense on the road and is in no position to let down...

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924