mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Some nice 6pt teaser options this weekend

Pats -1.5
    Pack -2
    San Fran. -1

mix and match or do a 3 teamer, either way I like all of these in a 6pt teaser this sunday...

Pats are lighting up people and even on the road I can see them winning this game by 10-14 pts.

Vikes have beat the Pack once in the last 5 years at Lambeau and overall their road record on grass is putrid, Ponder has looked like a 7th rounder, Jaren Allen was invisible last week and regardless of the Packs injuries its tough for AP to beat the Packers on his own...

SF is pretty self explanatory, Kapernick is going to be an utter stud in this league and I think they roll this weekend

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I would be careful with the niners on the road.

phins always play patriots tough but I think patriots still find a way to win. Vikings also a solid side especially if Harvin plays and I can see them giving the packers trouble however packers should be able to get the win with the better QB play at home.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Crossing all the right numbers. Not in love with GB or NE, but those wouldn't be bad to do throw in 3 two team teasers.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teasers are more valuable when you play the dog. ML parlay of those 3 should return more than that teaser anyway

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Teasers are more valuable when you play the dog. ML parlay of those 3 should return more than that teaser anyway
    You have no idea what you're talking about. One of the main reasons people do teasers is because of there value over ML parlays, those 3 ML parlay is +105, a teaser is +160, not even a close comparison. I have made more $$$ doing 2 gm 6pt teasers (-120) then betting a single game ATS (-110).
    Last edited by Deol; 11-29-12 at 02:13 AM.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I've been loving 6 pt teasers all year, but these are all tough division games with a live fighting dog.

Of the 3, Pats are the safest play, generally handling Miami despite the occasional upset.

49ers couldn't beat the Rams at home, so not crazy about them on the road despite the QB upgrade.

As for the Vikings, this week is their season. They are catching GB at the perfect time with Matthews out.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Two road teams and another whose defense is in shambles and can't stop the run. Brilliant selections.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about. One of the main reasons people do teasers is because of there value over ML parlays, those 3 ML parlay is +105, a teaser is +160, not even a close comparison. I have made more $$$ doing 2 gm 6pt teasers (-120) then betting a single game ATS (-110).
    Cool story. A lot of time teasing favorites results in a lesser payout than simply ML parlaying them (or even parlaying them bought down). Putting the 3 most favored teams in the NFL every week for a teaser is a great way to make $$, especially when some of them are playing road divisional games (sarcasm) Keep up the good work.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

I played many 4/13 teasers last season and remember the Rams and Chiefs blowing up two of em.

Saints were red hot going into St Louis as something like a 14 pt fav and lost SU
    Undefeated Pack going to Arrowhead 13 pt favs and losing SU

That said, I wouldn't look past the Rams here.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Cool story. A lot of time teasing favorites results in a lesser payout than simply ML parlaying them (or even parlaying them bought down). Putting the 3 most favored teams in the NFL every week for a teaser is a great way to make $$, especially when some of them are playing road divisional games (sarcasm) Keep up the good work.
    Clearly you don't know anything about teasing because this AGAIN is untrue (buying points works better than teasing in the NBA not the NFL). Where did I say I was teasing the 3 most favored games?? Get your facts straight, if you don't know enough about a subject stop making things up. And if you read my post I said 2 gms not 3, seriously a little comprehension would help you.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

EXACTLY!!!

unless, you are targeting a SPECIFIC number you want for the game

which 99.7% of Sunday "let me this degen bet in before kickickoff" bettors dont even look at

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'm teasing rams and vikings this week good luck

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I've been loving 6 pt teasers all year, but these are all tough division games with a live fighting dog.

Of the 3, Pats are the safest play, generally handling Miami despite the occasional upset.

49ers couldn't beat the Rams at home, so not crazy about them on the road despite the QB upgrade.

As for the Vikings, this week is their season. They are catching GB at the perfect time with Matthews out.
    niners upgraded from a "caretaker" to a game changer and are playing their best ball of the season over the last 2..not saying they crush esp. on the road but I'm confident they at least win this game.

As far as the Vikes, their season was over last weekend, they would have to go 4-1 to end the season to even have a shot at the wildcard, which means they have to at least beat GB @ GB, Bears @ home, Hou @ Hou, NOT gonna happen..I know what the injury reports are but it doesn't matter because this offense will not keep up with Aaron Rodgers at home...Pack win 27-17

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    niners upgraded from a "caretaker" to a game changer and are playing their best ball of the season over the last 2..not saying they crush esp. on the road but I'm confident they at least win this game.

As far as the Vikes, their season was over last weekend, they would have to go 4-1 to end the season to even have a shot at the wildcard, which means they have to at least beat GB @ GB, Bears @ home, Hou @ Hou, NOT gonna happen..I know what the injury reports are but it doesn't matter because this offense will not keep up with Aaron Rodgers at home...Pack win 27-17
    Think he was acknowledging that their playoff chances are over and that's why this game against the Packers is their season.