zel1
    zel1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Denver LARGE!!! Screw the division game!!!!

Why the hell is anyone taking the Cheifs. The only close game they had was Pitt. They are getting owned at home and fn Brady Quinn is starting. Denver is averaging 30 points a game. You really thing KC is going to score more than 20.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

that's what i'm thinking too, seems easy. we'll see. chiefs can't score and turn the ball over, and denver scores pretty easily

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I have Denver -6.5 for the first half for 4 units. GL.

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

remembering how the chiefs showed up against pittsburgh, arrowhead being a loud and tough road game, and it being a divisional game, AND with the public most heavily on denver today.... its kc and the points or nothing. im going to go with nothing. good luck.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Kc duh

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Not on this game, but you should check to see how double digits home dogs have done in the past, ATS. How one forgets...KC won two of these last year vs..PITT and GB...remember now? KC even beat GB SU!

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Not on this game, but you should check to see how double digits home dogs have done in the past, ATS. How one forgets...KC won two of these last year vs..PITT and GB...remember now? KC even beat GB SU!
    add another.. cluless fuk

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Crazy ppl willing to Lay dd in nfl, in a div road gm none the less, with Peyton who has always struggled against Romeo schemes

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Crazy ppl willing to Lay dd in nfl, in a div road gm none the less, with Peyton who has always struggled against Romeo schemes
    It amazes me as well. Being a homer I looked the other way...ugh. 73-52-4 ATS since '89. 7-0 ATS last year. Not the greatest in prev years, but 58% is respectable. Look up AFC and non-divisional "within"... look out!