BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

leans for tomorrow 11/25@ 1pm

my favorite pick of that has to be tampa pick+100. atlanta likes to fall apart later in the season and they have struggled against mediocre teams.. tampa has been rolling as i hope they continue to do tomorrow.

i want to take denver but i feel its a square play. its very public heavy and mcgahee is out. also a divisional game with a 12 point home dog. but the chiefs are terrible. might stay away.

the browns +1 this is just a gut feeling. as a ravens fan and knowing the steelers and browns well... i know the browns are no rollover team this year. they've lost a few that they shouldn't have. deceiving record. i also love money going against the team i hate the most so that should be fun. also, i heard that they are handing out white flags to promote nfl ticket exchange at the game which shows the browns are using their terrible record vs the steelers as a way to profit off marketing.. i just foresee irony here with a cleveland win.

and last for the early games i like the colts-3... the colts are the better team, they are coming off a loss and play better at home. they do have a bad defense but the bills are just so up and down. i don't see them hanging around much in this one.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't bet much NFL just looking at the lines now....kind of like Bills, Tampa maybe Sea and Vikings too.

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    I don't bet much NFL just looking at the lines now....kind of like Bills, Tampa maybe Sea and Vikings too.
    seattles tough, not as good on the road. havent looked at minnesota