Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL is just too soft

Personal foul on that hit?? That used to be a great football play, the idiot didn't call for a fair catch so he deserves to get blasted. Defenseless player??? He had the opportunity to defend himself w/ a fair catch. Almost unwatchable at this point. And no i'm not on the Texans so don't bother

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Hit to the head......

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Hit to the head......
    Boohoo that's why they wear helmets. And hits to the head aren't illegal unless a player is defenseless, which he wasn't.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Fukk these pussies. Hits to the head are part of the game. If the players dont like it i'm sure they can find players that are cool with it.

These players today are soft like biscuits.

I even saw peyton manning start to go down before the chargers player even hit him last sunday.

LoL bunch of panzys!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

JK ,

The NFL is anything but soft. Its actually too brutal, i much prefer MLB to NFL. Baseball is a beautiful almost poetic game while football is barbaric and similar to gladiators of the roman empire.

But on the same token i have no problem with pitchers throwing at hitters heads.

The hitter should be able to get out of the way.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Personal foul on that hit?? That used to be a great football play, the idiot didn't call for a fair catch so he deserves to get blasted. Defenseless player??? He had the opportunity to defend himself w/ a fair catch. Almost unwatchable at this point. And no i'm not on the Texans so don't bother
    I agree with you on this. The league is getting too soft and it's ruining the league. There is no way you can throw a flag for a hit on a defenseless player when he's returning a punt! What did the refs want the player to do? Let him catch the ball, start running, then go to tackle him? The guy either calls a fair catch or gets jacked up, no way you can throw a flag in that situation.

Lakers256
    Lakers256's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    I agree with you on this. The league is getting too soft and it's ruining the league. There is no way you can throw a flag for a hit on a defenseless player when he's returning a punt! What did the refs want the player to do? Let him catch the ball, start running, then go to tackle him? The guy either calls a fair catch or gets jacked up, no way you can throw a flag in that situation.
    Why don't they just put the QB's out there in red shirts--it really is getting that bad-you can't touch a QB's helmet w/o getting a 15 yder--Does anybody on here remember "the coffee acheiver" & how his career ended? that was when football was tough.