jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

nfl week 12

NFL WEEK TWELVE

One unit (18-17)(-3.50)
    Two unit (16-12)(+5.10)
    Three unit (11-15)(-16.80)

OVERALL SEASON (45-44)(-15.20)

4-5 picking up 2.20 units so far this week. Once again Monday night football costs me a better week. It is kind of hard not to bet MNF though.

THANKSGIVING DAY

Houston -3(-125) vs Detroit (three units)………..Houston has not looked good lately. There may be some people out there who doubt them now, so I think they have a reason to show up on national TV. Lions again a disappointment and they used to be a lock on Thanksgiving and now it feels like forever since they won on Turkey Day.

Washington +3.5 (-120) vs Dallas (one unit)…………Pretty much just betting against Dallas here. Neither team can be trusted and only playing one unit.

NY Jets +7 (-115) vs New England (one unit)………….I have to bet all three games, so my second one unit play. I have to be honest…I am taking a wild guess here.

Miami +3 (-105) vs Seattle (three units)……………The nfl is crazy and I cannot think of a single reason to take Miami and you all know what happens when it looks like a team sucks and has no chance. Dolphins outright.

Colts -3 vs Buffalo (two unit)…………Colts at home have proven they can handle teams like this. Colts should outscore the Bills. Colts take another step in the right direction.

There are still some missing lines. I will be back before Sunday to add to these plays.

Good Luck Everybody!!

$Robert Dinero$
    $Robert Dinero$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

With you on the Colts. Really like them (or anyone) at home against Buffalo. Wanna pull the trigger on Houston but can't bring myself to do it, the Lions are so unpredictable and have burned me 2x already this season. GL this weekend let's make some $$$