WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winning's multi -sport plays & discussion $$$

Family I have decided to keep a single thread of my thoughts , plays , and encouraging open discussion!
    I usually spread my plays out so this thread could be the death of me , or a breathe of fresh air . As long as the negative energy stays out I will give my input/plays for what it's worth. My HUGE plays are hitting at over an %85 clip in the last few weeks. I also bet Large and medium
    HUGE= 5u in betting terms large=3u/med= 1u

Once again let's do this collectively to help one another with information of value , and not bashing of one another!

Bol family

WinningIsKeY

Looking early I'm liking a few spots..

Buccaneers at a pk- Josh Freeman catching stride, confidence is sky high right now. Doug Martin showing up big and playing excellent for a Rookie rb. The bucs have the defense to win as well. Their secondary is a bit wary , but have their daunting pass rush and run defense to make up gor ir.Carolina on the other hand is a team in absolute shambles. Getting crushed off the line .. Both offense and defense is not a winning recipe. Newton having a mediocre at best year, and panthers Defense is alright up front , but are getting torched with consistency. I think Carolina tanking like Indy last year sometimes .. Tampa fans making the trip , not much of a homefield advantage imo .Idk either way I'll take the red-hot bucs against their divisional rival as weak as Carolina as at least a large play. Will get back on that
    Last edited by WinningIsKeY; 11-13-12 at 07:37 AM.

WinningIsKeY

Tonight I'm already on Washington wizards ml large +102. Bobcats don't have enough weapons to close out a game . Both teams are not top tier , but their is much more talent /potential with this wizards team( especially at + money NOW) travel not much of a factor nor is the Bobcats dead fan base . Wizards here to do some magic and pull out the W

Bol family

WinningIsKeY

NFL money line parlay.. HOW does this lose... It DOESN'T .. Sorry about the caps but HUGE play alert

$$$Dallas Cowboys ml/Denver Broncos ml$$$

Write up before gameday, in the meantime I put it in before cost goes up

Bol family
    Last edited by WinningIsKeY; 11-13-12 at 03:23 PM.

WinningIsKeY

No opinions.. Wow I must be dead on then... Please give your thought family

WinningIsKeY

Threw a medium in on Washington ml +110 so it's 4u total

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    NFL money line parlay.. HOW does this lose... It DOESN'T .. Sorry about the caps but HUGE play alert

$$$Dallas Cowboys ml/Denver Broncos ml$$$
    Why would you do a ML parlay when you can get better odds with a 6.5 pt teaser? Am I missing something here?

WinningIsKeY

I've seen strange things happen too much of late . Dallas 28-27 .. Then what. Its a cash parlay.. $$$

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I've seen strange things happen too much of late . Dallas 28-27 .. Then what. Its a cash parlay.. $$$
    Parlay odds: 1.65
    6.5 pt Teaser: 1.80

That's a huge value difference and the only negative with the teaser is if they win by 1 its a push and you get your $ back. Don't take this the wrong way but you making a poor value play unless you have better ML odds then what I can see. And just so you know I bet this exact teaser (both down to -1) on Bet365 monday morning.

WinningIsKeY

Ok well I got two 8.5 pt spreads on Monday for these games . Value is with the ml for me not worrying about funny business . Bol my friend !

MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

you can forget about TB winning - they are a great dog play but have not yet earned the right to be a road fave - cam threw for 299 in first matchup that CAR dominated but lost 16-10 - now TB is without QBlack and half their secondary which was bad enough as it was - the panthers have all but ditched that retarded option nonsense and now are a north-south one cut and go running team - olsen, lafell, smith have decisive advantages regardless of who covers them - carolina has played MUCH better (save the Den game where they were outclassed and laid an egg) since cam's whiny outburst, honey....johnson and hardy are getting big pressure on the passer lately and no QB in the nfl is better pressured than not pressured - especially a guy like freeman who needs space around him to be able to think straight - the more i see everyone loving TB and seeing line at SBG at PK i see all i need to see and while i doubt i can sway you from your play i should let you know i am 1.5 points out of the lead in the hilton supercontest (now LVH not hilton) and have been heating up lately - i will be on Carolina - of course that doesnt mean anything but you asked for opinions and so here is my best analysis - i am just not confident with TB in the role of road Fave, and i guess thats the main point. best of luck to all.

WinningIsKeY

HUGE play alert

LAL first half -102

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by MOONCRICKET View Post
    you can forget about TB winning - they are a great dog play but have not yet earned the right to be a road fave - cam threw for 299 in first matchup that CAR dominated but lost 16-10 - now TB is without QBlack and half their secondary which was bad enough as it was - the panthers have all but ditched that retarded option nonsense and now are a north-south one cut and go running team - olsen, lafell, smith have decisive advantages regardless of who covers them - carolina has played MUCH better (save the Den game where they were outclassed and laid an egg) since cam's whiny outburst, honey....johnson and hardy are getting big pressure on the passer lately and no QB in the nfl is better pressured than not pressured - especially a guy like freeman who needs space around him to be able to think straight - the more i see everyone loving TB and seeing line at SBG at PK i see all i need to see and while i doubt i can sway you from your play i should let you know i am 1.5 points out of the lead in the hilton supercontest (now LVH not hilton) and have been heating up lately - i will be on Carolina - of course that doesnt mean anything but you asked for opinions and so here is my best analysis - i am just not confident with TB in the role of road Fave, and i guess thats the main point. best of luck to all.
    I really like this input my friend. I am considering things at this point. I still have an akward feeling Carolina is throwing in the towel and could continue the free fall they are in right into the 1st pick in the NFL draft

WinningIsKeY

cash that 5u HUGE

WinningIsKeY

HUGE play alert! NBA-
    Philadelphia -4.5 first half

Riding a gut instinct . When I'm HUGE on it it's been hitting.

Bol family

Other games or spots you all like tonight?

WinningIsKeY

Large ml parlay

Philadelphia 76ers/Dallas Mavericks

Bol again family thoughts??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Looking early I'm liking a few spots..

Buccaneers at a pk- Josh Freeman catching stride, confidence is sky high right now. Doug Martin showing up big and playing excellent for a Rookie rb. The bucs have the defense to win as well. Their secondary is a bit wary , but have their daunting pass rush and run defense to make up gor ir.Carolina on the other hand is a team in absolute shambles. Getting crushed off the line .. Both offense and defense is not a winning recipe. Newton having a mediocre at best year, and panthers Defense is alright up front , but are getting torched with consistency. I think Carolina tanking like Indy last year sometimes .. Tampa fans making the trip , not much of a homefield advantage imo .Idk either way I'll take the red-hot bucs against their divisional rival as weak as Carolina as at least a large play. Will get back on that

bucs get very little pressure on the qb,,29th in league in sack percentage,may wanna rethink that pass rush comment...scam newton is border line retarded and certainly not a leader but the defense has been playing strong as of late imo...whether scam can take adv of bucs pass d w/o making mistakes is beyond me but i dont think freeman have the security of a great rushing effort by martin this week either.... no player in draft worth tanking for this year,,no one tanking, few tough breaks and tough schedule, they have really only played one bad team (skins who they beat), a few avg teams and a ton of potential playoff teams...

WinningIsKeY

Yes bank you're right . I did phrase it wrong I apologize. I meant rush defense but was really confident seeing this game at a pick.. In a pickem league In the 3 local pools I play I went Bucs with confidence, so I put in a wager with that same confidence . Your train of thought us very focused brother, and I as long as many here appreciate your insight

How about some jaguars + 16.5. I know jaguars are horrendous but I see many angles for cover here! Houston coming out after the physical sunday night battle.jaguars with extra rest and seems like it could be a come out and play their "best game " in a solid divisional game. Could be an interesting one.
    Last edited by WinningIsKeY; 11-14-12 at 04:49 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i hope they hit for you brother,, ive liked this bucs team all yr, just not so sure bout this week....

jags? i dunno, really with that many points it hold your nose and bet the dog or pass...