Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Ive been saying it over and over.... Offense gets all the calls

Out of the 13 penalties that can be called a game 9 of them are against the defense and are called 10 times more... the helmet to helmet on a qbs head while hes standing tall is just stupid, how much work does a DL have to put in to get to the Qb and at full speed has to change his thought and trajectory mid play? Half these tards cant use long division on paper and you expect them to stop and think at full speed how there gonna hit a QB? his forearm touches his helmet and its 15 yards automatic 1rst down.

*****Then a play where the defense scores a td and gets a unsportsmanlike celebration td when the play gets reviewed and says it wasnt a fumble? wouldn't that penalty not have happened if that refs werent fuk ups? meaning if they ruled it incomplete that the defensive penalty wouldnt have happened yet they still give a 15 yard wutomatic firstdown to pitt? IT MAKES ZERO SENSE!

Again im sick and tired of everything going for the offense that PI on the chiefs earlier was stupid... I may have the chiefs+14 but obviously im not worried about my bet because PITT has zero chance of covering. If you look at my recent posts you will see i have been saying this time and time again. Whats the point of trying to stop hte team from scoring just do your best to force turnovers because every single ruleis against you. NFL gets more points scored and more fans
    Last edited by Believeland; 11-12-12 at 10:14 PM.

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

NFL is turning into the NBA lol this is really pathetic. Where can I sign up to run a go route and barely get touched so I can raise my hands in the air just to get the refs to throw a flag and get paid millions of dollars. Please tell me where....Oh right the nfl

Believeland
    The Dude minds

every single time a db makes a play the db gets up looking for a flag the NFL SUCKS, That recent stop CB gets up happy looks to ref for a flag none thrown he celebrates. The Wideout gets up upset looking for the flag not called gets pissed whilw throwing his hands in the air...

WHATS THE POINT OF PLAYING DEFENSE IF 75% of the calls go against you?

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Its become a very very soft game....I wish I was born in the 80's football was a lot more physical and a lot less protecting the QB shit....Ridiculous

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Its terrible now... I have no doubt benefited from a gambling stand point more times than not but the game is just unbearable to watch. There is such a disadvantage playing defense. You cant simply just stop running when a guy hits the white sideline or move your body to a perfect form tackle hitting a QB. If you have played a competitive sport you know for a fact how amped up you are to make a play and such