bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Chargers @ Bucs One of your GOTW

One of the games of the week should be SD @ TB. I know the Rivers/SD fanclub is loud and thoroughly insane which is great if you can look objectively at games. Two of SD's three wins were against KC this year-that should be almost enough convincing in itself. Martin is a great new weapon for TB which takes pressure off Freeman. Point to SD's previous history against the Bucs but I think giving up less than a field goal against SD on the road is a great chance. Cheers

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

great analysis, geez... 3 wins, might want to check that and I thought the game was in TB so what does the SD fan base have to do with this game. The Chargers suck at 10am games bottom line, they will lose by 2+ TD's.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

You don't like my simplified headsup that this is a game worth checking out and start talking about gametimes? I mentioned the SD/Rivers fans because a fervent fanbase can have an effect on the line. What kind of clown agrees with someone and then insults their argument? Yes, I misspoke and should have included SD's wins over OAK and TEN.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I like TB also. This is a good, close, interesting matchup of two 4-4 teams at the crossroads of their 2012 season.

The biggest point I like is Freeman over Rivers. I've been a staunch defender of Rivers over the years, but in 2012 he does not have the WR talent that he's had in years past. (Not only that, but top talent Vincent Jackson will be catching passes from Freeman this week.) There isn't a ton of evidence that Rivers has much chemistry with his WRs this year. With TB's weakness being it's pass defense, this game really comes down to whether Rivers can win with these WRs on the road or not, I'm betting against SD in this spot.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

TB is da lay.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

D Martin!

Dallas Clark!

and the other Tampa players!

bigsmitty