Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

COLLIN FUKKING COWHERD BLAZING 5 NOVEMBER 9th!!!

Okay guys i'm going to try to listen out for these and post them but in case I miss them for some reason
    somebody please post these.

This guy is sharp as fukk. You don't want to miss these plays they are fukking golden.

This guy is like a fukking ATM machine. 16-4 in his last 4 weeks.

Lets get that money baby

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit -2
    Houston +1.5
    New Orleans +2.5
    Dallas -2
    Jets +6

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

i was listening, and i am liking.. might even throw this in a parlay.. payout is really nice.. 50 to win a little bit over 1,000. only one im iffy about is the houston game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Him and Lakerboy both like

Jets +6 and Lakerboy has been hot too

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

He gives good reasoning behind his picks

kwramsey2
    kwramsey2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

I've watched his show and followed his plays here and there for about 3 years now I love the guy! I DVR it because its long but after he does blazing 5 he also talks to Vegas and compares I enjoy that part also.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

when he strays away from picking games involving wildy inconsistent teams like the titans and broncos, who make a living in murdering the spread both ways, he is usually extremely sharp

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Not sure why he would touch the Philly game... Every time I evaluate that game I come to a different conclusion. yuck

Love the Jets getting 6 though. I think they will come out inspired after the bye and play a tight game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by MFDoom013 View Post
    Not sure why he would touch the Philly game... Every time I evaluate that game I come to a different conclusion. yuck

Love the Jets getting 6 though. I think they will come out inspired after the bye and play a tight game.
    being a giants fan and watching the two teams closely, the cowboys are better.. if it wasnt for scandrick and jason garrett holding back the offense, dallas would have beat atl. time to run for the hills in scrubadelphia

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

What pick r yall most confident in?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    Detroit -2
    Houston +1.5
    New Orleans +2.5
    Dallas -2
    Jets +6
    Didn't get a chance to listen to him today. What was his reasoning behind the Houston pick? I only ask because he has the Bears #1 in his power rankings this week, Houston at like 5, yet he likes Houston in what ammounts to a pick em game on the road?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

The Bears star cornerback will likely miss this game for the birth of his kid.

Also Collin says the Bears will have a hard time protecting Cutler
    against that ferocious Texans defensive line . Especially
    sacks leader JJ Watts.

I get all this but i am kinda reluctant to bet against the Bears at home

meader99

All reports on Tillman are still up in the air. I won't believe he's not playing until the game starts and he's not out there. If Houston takes care of the ball the way they have all year, they can win. The Packers have success against the Bears because Rodgers takes care of the ball and forces Chicago's offense to perform. Houston does this and they will be fine. Still not sure why he has the Bears #1 if he thinks Houston will go into Chicago and basically win outright.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Didn't get a chance to listen to him today. What was his reasoning behind the Houston pick? I only ask because he has the Bears #1 in his power rankings this week, Houston at like 5, yet he likes Houston in what ammounts to a pick em game on the road?
    he said he thought houston would win in the trenches. get to cutler. thinks houston will take care of the ball and likes the underdog in this tight game.
    seems like hou +7.5 is the smart bet

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

I'm onboard with Colin on Jets, Cowboys, Lions picks.

Texans/Bears could go either way. Leaning towards Texans. Cowherd made good points about weak Bears offensive line going against Texans strong front four. Cutler throws picks when under pressure. Bears run defense also isn't as strong as people may think. Texans passing game is what worries me. Daniels might not play as well.

Don't like the Saints pick. Matt Ryan with Julio and Roddy will torch the Saints weak secondary. Expect Turner to have a decent day as well.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    he said he thought houston would win in the trenches. get to cutler. thinks houston will take care of the ball and likes the underdog in this tight game.
    seems like hou +7.5 is the smart bet

U damn right houston +7.5 is a smart bet.
    its a pk though, i guess u could do a teaser.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

IMO over 52 is a good play in the saints vs falcons game

but i'm taking the Saints large in this game
    and i dont even want the points i'm taking +115
    Last edited by Big Bear; 11-09-12 at 02:40 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I also like how he said he aint touching the broncos game
    bc its the second week in a row they are on the road

Panthers +4 is my version on the strip club special

baller188
    baller188's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I wouldn't touch the Jets. They are utter crap with no offense, going away to face a Great Seattle D with a great home field advantage. The Jets will be lucky to score more than 7.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2093

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Jets +6

The game's in Seattle and we know they're good at home but the Jets are getting 6 points. Don't worry about flying across country, that's mitigated because the Jets are coming off a bye. New York is a team, there are jobs on the line. And this is a very very good defensive minded head coach who will give rookie quarterback Russell Wilson all sorts of issues. The Jets aren't as bad as everybody thinks. They should have beat New England in New England. And the Seahawks, they're 5-4, but lets be honest about that, lots of close games. That Carolina game, could have lost it. Cam Newton had a wide open receiver, end zone, seconds left, skipped the pass. That game against Green Bay, bad call. They could easily have lost 2-3 more football games. Seattle's one dimensional, fewest pass attempts in the NFL. And if you look at the special teams, always a Seahawk advantage, not necessarily in this game. I'm gonna go with the more experienced quarterback. Both the Jets and the Seahawks have issues moving the ball consistently, but I like the Rex Ryan matchup against Russell Wilson. I think it's a 24-23 football game. I'll say Seattle wins it with a field goal but 6 points is way too much. I'll take the Jets +6.

Lions -2

I feel very strongly about this. The Vikings are falling apart. Now they're at home, and Detroit has to swallow 2 points, but Detroit right now is playing good football because they finally have a little bit assemblance of a running game with Mikel LeShoure. And that's giving the Lions something they haven't had in a couple years, pick up short yards, don't rely on Matt Stafford. And by the way, Matt Stafford has now found a second and third wide receiver to go along with Calvin Johnson. Keep your eye on Titus Young. Minnesota's offense has regressed. In fact in the last month, they've been clobbered three times by the Bucs, the Redskins, and Seattle. And with that offensive line regressing, and Percy Harvin not at 100%, the book is out on Christian Ponder. He doesn't look down the field. He has 8 picks in 5 games. I have a team in Detroit playing their best football of the year. I have a team in Minnesota playing their worst football of the year and I only have to give up 2 points. I'll take Detroit, swallow the points, Lions win 27-17.

Texans +1.5

I love both of these teams, I may even love Chicago more, but this is a bad matchup for Chicago. So I get Houston +1.5. Now remember the Bears have not, some of the Bears and I like them, but lets not be crazy here, they have really beaten up on bad teams. And the one thing the Bears struggle with, offensive line. They are giving up 4.5 sacks a game in their last 3 games. Guess who's coming to town? JJ Watt, best sack guy in the NFL, and a tremendous front 7 for the Houston Texans. Now the Texans and the Bears both beat up on weak quarterbacks. But unlike the teams Chicago has played, the Texans don't turn it over. They're +7 in turnover ratio. The last 11 times Houston's Matt Schaub has started, he's won 10 of 11. Houston physically matches up very well with Chicago. They do not turn the ball over like many of the Bears' victims. And they have a tremendous advantage in the trenches, defensive line to the Bears offensive line. I think it's a very good football game but in this instance I've gotta take a great team getting points. Houston wins 21-13.

Saints +2.5

This is the Saints superbowl, they're at home getting 2.5. Now listen, Atlanta's won and we know this, by 2 over Carolina, by 3 over Oakland, both at home, by 7 over the Redskins. And if Dallas cornerback Orlando Scandrick could tackle, who knows. New Orleans is at home and this is their SuperBowl. Now the Saints offense is #2 in the league in passing, it is potent. They're 3-1 in their last 4. Here's what I like. Drew Brees has been very consistenly good against Atlanta. Over 300 yards passing in his last 4 against the Falcons. And the Falcons defense is not Chicago or Houston. It's not intimidating. And I don't love the Saints offensive line but they'll move the ball here. Atlanta's defense is 25th against the rush, 13th against the pass, only 14th with sacks. They've mostly feasted on turnover prone teams, that's not the Saints. Drew Brees and New Orleans, at least offensively, have found their groove. Last 5 weeks, 15 TD's, 3 picks. Gotta take the points. The game is simply is more urgent for New Orleans, an offense that has found its way, and the O-line weakness of the Saints will not be exploited by Atlanta's defensive front. I'm calling for an upset, 28-26 Saints.

Cowboys -2

I know what you're saying, Colin you're crazy. You're crazy Uncle Colin. You keep liking the Cowboys. Well, I like them here. Dallas is -2 and it's at Philadelphia. Folks the Eagles are 4 points away from being 0-8. Last week is a great example of Philadelphia. Red zone 5 trips, 0 touchdowns. I really like Dallas here. Not just because they're one of the few teams ranked in the top 10 with defense and offense. I know they're 3-5 but they've faced a tougher schedule. Here's the matchup I love. Dallas' defense should control Philadelphia's anemic offensive line. Do you know who's allowed the lowest quarterback rating in the NFL? Dallas' defense. Do you know who's allowed the lowest completion percentage in the NFL? Dallas' defense. They had 3 sacks against Atlanta. Here's another number, they get a sack 1 out of every 9 passes when they blitz. That's number 2 in the NFL. And their passing games against good teams is starting to click. Tony Romo has had 760 yards passing last 2 weeks. Giants and Atlanta were the opponents. Hell of a lot better than Philadelphia. I gotta tell you right here, the Eagles are a bad football team. They're 4 points away from being 0-8. Dallas I could argue is 6 points away from being one of the top teams in the league. They're a finger by Dez Bryant from beating the Giants twice. Take the points, swallow them here, Dallas wins 24-20.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Jets +6

The game's in Seattle and we know they're good at home but the Jets are getting 6 points. Don't worry about flying across country, that's mitigated because the Jets are coming off a bye. New York is a team, there are jobs on the line. And this is a very very good defensive minded head coach who will give rookie quarterback Russell Wilson all sorts of issues. The Jets aren't as bad as everybody thinks. They should have beat New England in New England. And the Seahawks, they're 5-4, but lets be honest about that, lots of close games. That Carolina game, could have lost it. Cam Newton had a wide open receiver, end zone, seconds left, skipped the pass. That game against Green Bay, bad call. They could easily have lost 2-3 more football games. Seattle's one dimensional, fewest pass attempts in the NFL. And if you look at the special teams, always a Seahawk advantage, not necessarily in this game. I'm gonna go with the more experienced quarterback. Both the Jets and the Seahawks have issues moving the ball consistently, but I like the Rex Ryan matchup against Russell Wilson. I think it's a 24-23 football game. I'll say Seattle wins it with a field goal but 6 points is way too much. I'll take the Jets +6.

Lions -2

I feel very strongly about this. The Vikings are falling apart. Now they're at home, and Detroit has to swallow 2 points, but Detroit right now is playing good football because they finally have a little bit assemblance of a running game with Mikel LeShoure. And that's giving the Lions something they haven't had in a couple years, pick up short yards, don't rely on Matt Stafford. And by the way, Matt Stafford has now found a second and third wide receiver to go along with Calvin Johnson. Keep your eye on Titus Young. Minnesota's offense has regressed. In fact in the last month, they've been clobbered three times by the Bucs, the Redskins, and Seattle. And with that offensive line regressing, and Percy Harvin not at 100%, the book is out on Christian Ponder. He doesn't look down the field. He has 8 picks in 5 games. I have a team in Detroit playing their best football of the year. I have a team in Minnesota playing their worst football of the year and I only have to give up 2 points. I'll take Detroit, swallow the points, Lions win 27-17.

Texans +1.5

I love both of these teams, I may even love Chicago more, but this is a bad matchup for Chicago. So I get Houston +1.5. Now remember the Bears have not, some of the Bears and I like them, but lets not be crazy here, they have really beaten up on bad teams. And the one thing the Bears struggle with, offensive line. They are giving up 4.5 sacks a game in their last 3 games. Guess who's coming to town? JJ Watt, best sack guy in the NFL, and a tremendous front 7 for the Houston Texans. Now the Texans and the Bears both beat up on weak quarterbacks. But unlike the teams Chicago has played, the Texans don't turn it over. They're +7 in turnover ratio. The last 11 times Houston's Matt Schaub has started, he's won 10 of 11. Houston physically matches up very well with Chicago. They do not turn the ball over like many of the Bears' victims. And they have a tremendous advantage in the trenches, defensive line to the Bears offensive line. I think it's a very good football game but in this instance I've gotta take a great team getting points. Houston wins 21-13.

Saints +2.5

This is the Saints superbowl, they're at home getting 2.5. Now listen, Atlanta's won and we know this, by 2 over Carolina, by 3 over Oakland, both at home, by 7 over the Redskins. And if Dallas cornerback Orlando Scandrick could tackle, who knows. New Orleans is at home and this is their SuperBowl. Now the Saints offense is #2 in the league in passing, it is potent. They're 3-1 in their last 4. Here's what I like. Drew Brees has been very consistenly good against Atlanta. Over 300 yards passing in his last 4 against the Falcons. And the Falcons defense is not Chicago or Houston. It's not intimidating. And I don't love the Saints offensive line but they'll move the ball here. Atlanta's defense is 25th against the rush, 13th against the pass, only 14th with sacks. They've mostly feasted on turnover prone teams, that's not the Saints. Drew Brees and New Orleans, at least offensively, have found their groove. Last 5 weeks, 15 TD's, 3 picks. Gotta take the points. The game is simply is more urgent for New Orleans, an offense that has found its way, and the O-line weakness of the Saints will not be exploited by Atlanta's defensive front. I'm calling for an upset, 28-26 Saints.

Cowboys -2

I know what you're saying, Colin you're crazy. You're crazy Uncle Colin. You keep liking the Cowboys. Well, I like them here. Dallas is -2 and it's at Philadelphia. Folks the Eagles are 4 points away from being 0-8. Last week is a great example of Philadelphia. Red zone 5 trips, 0 touchdowns. I really like Dallas here. Not just because they're one of the few teams ranked in the top 10 with defense and offense. I know they're 3-5 but they've faced a tougher schedule. Here's the matchup I love. Dallas' defense should control Philadelphia's anemic offensive line. Do you know who's allowed the lowest quarterback rating in the NFL? Dallas' defense. Do you know who's allowed the lowest completion percentage in the NFL? Dallas' defense. They had 3 sacks against Atlanta. Here's another number, they get a sack 1 out of every 9 passes when they blitz. That's number 2 in the NFL. And their passing games against good teams is starting to click. Tony Romo has had 760 yards passing last 2 weeks. Giants and Atlanta were the opponents. Hell of a lot better than Philadelphia. I gotta tell you right here, the Eagles are a bad football team. They're 4 points away from being 0-8. Dallas I could argue is 6 points away from being one of the top teams in the league. They're a finger by Dez Bryant from beating the Giants twice. Take the points, swallow them here, Dallas wins 24-20.
    Thanks....