andy reid has vick facing 8 man fronts with blitzing lbs and safeties and what does he do..... empty backfield... SMH

to BEAT THE BLITZ you have to

1) have a running back in the backfield and use him on screen passes, screen passes to everyone, screens are key

2) have 2 TE sets and run quick routes with both of them

3) audible at the line of scrimmage and run a hot route WR to the inside of wherever it appears the pressure is coming from

4) change your snap timing and break your huddle quickly, leave plenty of time on the playclock to analyze where the pressure is coming from... call fake hikes and get the defense offside

5) bootleg from the I-formation and let the pressure come from the blind side and protect the strong side on the roll out and let the qb find man to man coverage deep

now when it comes to blitzing, i heard dave wannestad the bills defensive co-ordinator say ``ėts simple you blitz the bad ones and cover the good ones``

WRRRRRRRRRRRONG.

you have to blitz the good ones, and confuse the shit out of them. show all kinds of stunts schemes show pressure then back off show coverage then come in at the last minute , have LB`s pick up hot routes and blitz a corner. have safeties come in and double the main threat and then blitz the opposite corner and LB and have the opposite safety go man on the other receiver.....

you have to play like seattle, atlanta, , denver, houston, pittsburgh, chicago, dallas, jets... these teams run all kinds of schemes and confuse other teams and the key is that they are not afraid to blitz the good qbs

if you let a guy like brady or any of the mannings sit back with no pressure they will eat you alive all day. its amazing how some NFL coaches are so fukin clueless but when i hear an NFL defesnive co-ordinator say that ``its simple you can blitz the bad ones and cover the good ones`` it makes me realise why teams like buffalo get eaten alive.