Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

MONDAY NIGHT FB WEEK 9 NOV/05/12 PHILADELPHIA vs NEW ORLEAN disscussion.

Tonight NEW ORLEAN is HOME team . Record is 2 - 5 FAVOR BY - 3

PHILADELPHIA i AWAY team .Record is 3 - 4 UNDERDOG BY + 3.

Are there some thought about this line ? . My guess is the line should be PK for both of team.

Thank for your read this disscussion. . Good luck every one.!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

You figure the saints will always be favoured at home. Brees factor and a prime monday nighter.

Even if they faced the patriots they would still be favoured here.

The way they have been playing at home and how they got exposed last week in Denver, you would be a fool to back them here.

Bookies will make some money back tonight with Saints $.

Good luck.

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would take NO pk at home against anyone. That line would make absolutely no sense, I actually feel as if the line should be closer to NO -4 or NO -5 to be honest.

shift_knob
    shift_knob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone said the exact same thing for the atl when tey thought they should be -6,-7. So if that's the case are the books asking for Philly money and a cover by saints here?

WHATaTEASE

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    The way they have been playing at home and how they got exposed last week in Denver, you would be a fool to back them here.
    They got exposed on the road to a Denver team that very well might be the best team in the AFC right now. New Orleans is 2-5 and has a horrible defense but they are a different team at home. They have an offense that can keep up with or outscore anyone, especially in their own building. I'm not taking a side tonight just playing the over, but if I had to I would be on NO in this spot. Just my humble opinion...

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by WHATaTEASE View Post
    They got exposed on the road to a Denver team that very well might be the best team in the AFC right now. New Orleans is 2-5 and has a horrible defense but they are a different team at home. They have an offense that can keep up with or outscore anyone, especially in their own building. I'm not taking a side tonight just playing the over, but if I had to I would be on NO in this spot. Just my humble opinion...
    They got beat by the chiefs and redskins at home this year. You think those teams are better than the Eagles? RG3, a mobile QB like Vick had a huge game. Get Desean the ball and he'll make a huge play on the sieve of a defense.

WHATaTEASE

Quote Originally Posted by shift_knob View Post
    Someone said the exact same thing for the atl when tey thought they should be -6,-7. So if that's the case are the books asking for Philly money and a cover by saints here?
    Although they didn't cover I would have felt good taking ATL all the way up to -7. That Cowboys team hasn't beat anyone but themselves this season. As for tonight's game when I checked earlierbelieve money was pretty close to a split. Not sure what the books 'want' but I'm sure with the perception of each team there will be slightly more public money coming in on Philly near game time.

kingz
    kingz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

how good is PHI secondary? There is a prop for Drew brees over 2.5 td passes that looks good. It should be high scoring like high 40's I think. Saints D is so bad

WHATaTEASE

Quote Originally Posted by jlee View Post
    They got beat by the chiefs and redskins at home this year. You think those teams are better than the Eagles? RG3, a mobile QB like Vick had a huge game. Get Desean the ball and he'll make a huge play on the sieve of a defense.
    Both the redskins and chiefs have better defenses than the Eagles, Yes. And I agree Michael Vick will have a good game. I think this one turns into a shootout. Like I said before I'm not on a side here but I think New Orleans is a smarter play.

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Both the redskins and chiefs have better defenses than the Eagles, Yes. And I agree Michael Vick will have a good game. I think this one turns into a shootout. Like I said before I'm not on a side here but I think New Orleans is a smarter play.
    redskins are horrible in every passing category, and the chiefs have the highest ppg (although it might be because of their horrible offense).

Rushing will be a huge factor in this game. Chiefs dominated with jamaal charles, if mccoy steps up tonight, philly should take this easily.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

skins d is terrible, maybe a case could be made that before the injuries they were better than phi but right now you be hard pressed to find a worse defense....

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Saints win because Andy Reid has the most underrated RB in the game and will continue to not utilize him and instead pass the ball with an erratic turnover prone QB.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Vick is a joke now.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

this gm is horrible, i mean it may be entertaining to watch but from a betting standpoint, blah....have no idea how anyone has backed aints in any gm this yr, hell even the 2 they won they got serious gifts from the officials, worst d i think ive ever seen and as i been saying all yr with that moron spags as defensive cord i dont ever see them improving...on other side how the hell you trust philly? i admit ive blown some money on these clowns expecting them to get things turned around, bout at the end of my rope with that shit, last week they didnt even turn it over and what happens? the fukkin d gets embarrassed..you really grasping at straws either way with this gm imo,,no way can you count on anything out of philly and the only thing you can count on with Aints is a offense that will score and a defense that will get scored on...

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

different team at home?

1-2 with losses to washington and kc. washington was there season opener and they just didn't lose. they got destroyed. 40 points? to a rookie QB first game of the season? right.

if you played money on this game then you have a legitimate shot at talking bout either side. but air bets don't count and i don't need your humble opinion.

i think you will be surprised by how philly's D steps up tonight. they have kept them in games all year and if you look at who they played you would agree.

also - looked up philly's D rankings, they are 12th in the league. Better then KC's who only allowed Brees to throw just over 200 yards against them and a pick.
    Philly's D is almost as good as Denvers to. Who.. well, we saw what Denver's D did to Bree's. Made him look silly.

The public's perception is > New Orleans at home. Prime time and due for a big game. Lost to Denver last Sunday so they are due. Problem is, they have no coach. No D and a QB who is struggling. The whole team has no guidance and now the NFL has voided Paytons extension with the Saints so he will be a free agent at the end of the year. PERFECT TIMING! You think this team is motivated?

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Ov/Un is 51.5? Seem pretty damn high

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Thank you

Thank you for all of you that were share any idea for this discussion. Good luck to all of you tonight. !

MakeitRain
    MakeitRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 785

I'm just hoping for a shoot out. I don't see how brees does not bounce back. I took the over last night for 200 so let's that ball fly tonight

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems like such an easy formula for eagles tonight. Give Mccoy the ball, let him pound on that crap defense on N.O, control the t.o.p, and should give them the win. Should also open up vick to get the ball to his playmakers. Reid better coach like he's capable of coaching tonight that stupid walrus !!!

MikeTheKnight
    MikeTheKnight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Saints will cover. Drew Brees will COMPLETELY out duel Vick. The pressure will be on Reid. I see the stories now, Eagles demolished by the worst team in the NFL!

thachosen1
    thachosen1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Tony lets do this!!! I like viet guys 95% of them glambles! hehe