Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Hitting Vikings +240 ML hard today

`Peterson is going to have a huge day today. Washington won't be able to do anything on the ground and will be forced to put the ball in Rex's hands for the better part of the day. I look for him to have 2-3 turnovers today, that will cost Washington the game, due to the pressure he will be under. Ponder just needs to manage the game and limit his mistakes. The running game will do the rest.

I realize I should be hedging the Indy parlay in some way but I decided to try for a huge day instead. You gotta risk it to get the biscuit. And if they lose, I feel confident enough in my other bets to cover these. I normally play it pretty safe, but I feel like this is a good spot to take a risk, getting +240 on what I feel is a tossup game.

MINN +240 ML - 2 Units to win 4.8

INDY ML (won)/ MINN ML Parlay - .5u to win 5u

NYG ML/ MINN ML Parlay - 1u to win 7u

ARI ML/ MINN ML Parlay - .5u to win 4.75u

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Its a meaningless game for both teams so I'm just ignoring this game completely. Not worth watching = not worth betting

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Your throwing away your money. Go buy presents

Romocide

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Its a meaningless game for both teams so I'm just ignoring this game completely. Not worth watching = not worth betting
    Oh, I don't think I can bear to watch it but I think the Vikes have something to play for. They don't want to have the worst record in the league I'm sure. Ponder is playing for another chance next season. Meaning he wants to win because he doesn't want his team to have the option of drafting Luck. I think/hope MINN will come out and play hard.

Romocide

We'll see here in a little while.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

im not seein' MIN straight up at all.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

some teams are only still playing for draft position.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post

Oh, I don't think I can bear to watch it but I think the Vikes have something to play for. They don't want to have the worst record in the league I'm sure. Ponder is playing for another chance next season. Meaning he wants to win because he doesn't want his team to have the option of drafting Luck. I think/hope MINN will come out and play hard.
    Hmmm, sure you have a point but its not a good enough reasoning to back a 2-12 team on the road in Washington. The Skins are the better team no matter how you look at it and they're at home. But like I said its a meaningless game for both teams, both are eliminated. With that being said you don't know which teams will show up for today's meaningless game but I'd back the better home team if I had to choose. Not much value on the ML (although you could get lucky and win) but there's more value taking the points. Just my 2 cents.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post

Hmmm, sure you have a point but its not a good enough reasoning to back a 2-12 team on the road in Washington. The Skins are the better team no matter how you look at it and they're at home. But like I said its a meaningless game for both teams, both are eliminated. With that being said you don't know which teams will show up for today's meaningless game but I'd back the better home team if I had to choose. Not much value on the ML (although you could get lucky and win) but there's more value taking the points. Just my 2 cents.
    I agree the Vikes are bad and sitting at 2 - 12 is terrible. However, let's look at the Redskins. They are under .500 at home; they have 5 victories with two of them against division rival Giants and a couple of other nice victories on the road in Seattle and Arizona. The other is against the Rams I believe. so they have by no means been excellent.

I'm on the vikes ML and feel we can get a victory IF AP gets the touches. It all depends on him. With him getting 125+ yards, the Skins will be sitting on the sideline and not allowing any rhythm for the offense. secondly, it allows for Ponder to get into good throwing situations (play-action and short down and distances where he can use check downs and screens and his feet to move the chains). The question I have is do the Vikes use peterson like he can be or do they preserve him for future seasons. Please vikes, let's get this one on Xmas Eve

Romocide

D3 Mighty Ducks, you could very well be right. I just have a strong feeling about this game. The same feeling that I had for the JAX/BAL game earlier in the season. Who knows though. It's only 4u and the rewards would be huge if I get lucky and MINN pulls this one out. I will be sweating a lot more over the NYG, SD, and Niners games.

Romocide

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    I agree the Vikes are bad and sitting at 2 - 12 is terrible. However, let's look at the Redskins. They are under .500 at home; they have 5 victories with two of them against division rival Giants and a couple of other nice victories on the road in Seattle and Arizona. The other is against the Rams I believe. so they have by no means been excellent.

I'm on the vikes ML and feel we can get a victory IF AP gets the touches. It all depends on him. With him getting 125+ yards, the Skins will be sitting on the sideline and not allowing any rhythm for the offense. secondly, it allows for Ponder to get into good throwing situations (play-action and short down and distances where he can use check downs and screens and his feet to move the chains). The question I have is do the Vikes use peterson like he can be or do they preserve him for future seasons. Please vikes, let's get this one on Xmas Eve
    Exactly. We need for Peterson to get 20+ runs and hopefully he will get some screens or dump off passes thrown his way. A big play from Harvin would be nice to. The gap between these two teams is not wide at all.

Romocide

Thank you Joe Webb! I ended up going a little crazy, making even more parlays involving the Vikes . Needless to say, this may be my most profitable day ever before it's over with.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Nice win.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

helluva call

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

DIdn't feel strong enough to play the ML but had them as a normal play. Nice call on the ML play