t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Best Plays for Week 16

Dolphins +9.5 - If you haven't been betting on this team in the second half of the season then you've been missing out but I think they cover again in New England. Reggie Bush is playing out of his mind and Matt Moore has done a lot more than simply managing the game. This won't be nearly as easy for the Pats as the last few times these two have played. Let's not forget how bad the NE defense is. Phins getting 9.5 is a gift.

Browns +12.5 - Cleveland's defense has been playing great. Lots of factors for why I like the Browns: Revenge game, both teams heading back from the West, an opportunity to play somewhat of a spoiler role. All the pressure is on Baltimore so I will take the 12.5 in a divisional Rivalry game.

Chiefs ML -135 - A lot of people are expecting a letdown from KC after winning "their super bowl." I'm not buying it. The Chiefs are legit and not they have an actual quarterback making the throws. This defense will eat Palmer and the rest of the Raiders offense alive. Oakland is done, put a fork in them.

Seahawks ML +115 - 49ers on a short week and coming off a big win against the Steelers. Classic letdown spot having to go on the road and play in a tough environment. Seattle has found its identity and is trying to make an unlikely late season playoff push. Seattle grinds its way to a hardfought victory and give the 49ers their fourth loss of the season.

Other plays that I'm leaning but still unsure of...

Jets -3
    Jaguars +7.5 and ML
    Packers -12.5
    Saints -6.5

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Not sold on the Chiefs. They looked horrid against the Jets. Not saying they won't win (Raiders have stunk of late), but not confident enough in making a play on them.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Not sold on the Chiefs. They looked horrid against the Jets. Not saying they won't win (Raiders have stunk of late), but not confident enough in making a play on them.
    The Raiders are finished. KC might win this game handily.

Adm. Cowpollock
    Adm. Cowpollock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why take Seattle on the ML? Take Seattle with 3 pts if you can get it, don't be greedy. This could very well be a close game. I like your ML on KC but not Seattle.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Adm. Cowpollock View Post
    Why take Seattle on the ML? Take Seattle with 3 pts if you can get it, don't be greedy. This could very well be a close game. I like your ML on KC but not Seattle.
    I will but I won't lay -130 juice on a +3 line

Vitooch
    Dayman

The more i think about it the more i like the chiefs in this spot. Raiders are coming off a tough loss and chiefs have raiders number after that blowout win on the road earlier this year

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Both Chiefs and Seahawks win tomorrow. Not sure what your thinking is with Jags ML on the road against Tennessee. In my opinion, Blaine Gabbert is the worst QB in the NFL, a lot of that has to do with the players around him, but their team is so weak offensively outside of MJD.

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Jags have no secondary right now their defense is beat up

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ck021 View Post
    Jags have no secondary right now their defense is beat up
    They've had 3 extra days to prepare and rest for this game.

Joeb86
    Im on sick tilt :(
    Joeb86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah you should not have the jets there they will not win, you should consider the chargers more than chiefs EVEN THE EAGLES!!!!,.....there is NO CHANCE THE COWBOYS WIN!!!

t-wizzle

Dolphins and Browns hopefully will hang on. Chiefs have turned it over twice in Oakland territory and also missed a field goal.

May add to my Seahawks play.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Chiefs should have won.