psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

GB and Pats in Week 14.

Although the lines are very high for both games, I feel like its an opportunity for both Qb's to affirm their competency for MVP/ Best QB.

Anyhow, I touched a large parlay of GB -11 and Pats -9. Any thoughts? Encouragements? Discouragements?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I don't know I've been trying to predict when the Packers lose for weeks now. Just hard to believe they will actually go 16-0.

Is McFadden still out? Anyone out this week for the Packers?

Redskins have been playing much better ever since the Dallas game. But I hear their leading receiver is out. I am thinking about taking Patriots and buying a few points to -6 and parlaying with something else.

psufan

McFadden (as of yesterday 12/8) is out and reported is not active against the Packers.. I don't know about GB.

Yea, I'm concerned about Pats game too. But I feel like with their lose win to the Colts, never winning at Washington, and trying to affirm their title as best in the AFC, I'm hoping Brady will go off.

psufan

*close win

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah Belichick is probably giving them shit in practice this week. Probably challenging them about whether they want to win a super bowl or not. Last weeks performance was unacceptable against the winless Colts.

I could see the Patriots winning big.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

the plays in this thread prolly go 0-3

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

I'm a raiders fan, and psychologically the raiders are in a bad spot! The injuries are enourmous! McFadden, Ford, Moore and Jones have all been ruled out! Thats the 2 wr starters. The starting rb and 3rd string rb/k returner! Its gonna be a blowout. Pack roll!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    the plays in this thread prolly go 0-3

only 2 plays were even mentioned wise guy.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol Good call Big Bear!

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

too much public on both games and its christmas for vegas this is some of their last opportunities to win money, just look at how everyone was on steelers and they didnt cover

psufan

Yea, Steelers like to bs every now and then. It was turnover central on the NFL network, and big ben got banged up. Steelers were not 14 point strong thursday. Can't win every time.

But as crunch time comes towards the last weeks of the regular season, I feel like its easier to pick out the winners with the injuries and overall exposure of all teams. I usually do alright in the playoffs and am hoping to smell out the winners out to hunt for the superbowl. :0