dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

sorry guy's I have a add on play SEATTLE UNDER 43,5

gamble9-5
    gamble9-5's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok I now know who to fade and it is you....gonna make a thread dedicated to just that

dilaudid8

don't need to say anything just my name alone should be good but your very lucky you did not start to fade me from the start of football season you would be broke and that's 100 percent fact because i'm 11-2 for winning week's but go and fade me you might get lucky it's not about reading a right up it's about picking the winner that's all that's count's but gl to you

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

The whole 11-2 in winning week's thing is wearing thin.

gamble9-5

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    don't need to say anything just my name alone should be good but your very lucky you did not start to fade me from the start of football season you would be broke and that's 100 percent fact because i'm 11-2 for winning week's but go and fade me you might get lucky it's not about reading a right up it's about picking the winner that's all that's count's but gl to you
    I have seen you lose so many games on other sites its not funny...you are a great fade and contributed to my huge bankroll...you work for the books....why would you want to show us winners.

dilaudid8

I no just had to put that kid in place that's it if someone come's on here they better know what there taking about and look at your record before saying something but it is what it is 11-2 now day's is unreal not that's because it's me that record is unreal even for me gl

gamble9-5

ez money fading this play

dilaudid8

this will be my last post about this 10 year old kid does your mom know that your on this site your in big trouble this fool kid think's that playing 30 game's a day like I do on cover's your not going to win you fool this 10 year punk thank's i'm picking that many game's to win them how in the world could anyone win that many game's it's to show people like you what not to do what a nerd, you are 100 percent not winning because just look at my record and read what I have to say before making a great big fool of yourself

gamble9-5

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    this will be my last post about this 10 year old kid does your mom know that your on this site your in big trouble this fool kid think's that playing 30 game's a day like I do on cover's your not going to win you fool this 10 year punk thank's i'm picking that many game's to win them how in the world could anyone win that many game's it's to show people like you what not to do what a nerd, you are 100 percent not winning because just look at my record and read what I have to say before making a great big fool of yourself

gamble9-5

somebody got owned tonight...I would not normally gloat another mans loss but I know full well you work for a major book and really did not even bet this...your sole purpose is to sway the forum in a certain direction...

gamble9-5

this was comedic at least it was to me

dilaudid8

yeah it was I agree gl

gamble9-5

of course its all shits and giggles to you .....why would you care that someone might read your post and actually think that you are here to help the average bettor with a winning selection....good thing I was here so they didnt buy into the " best bet from the best baby " title you tried pushing.....now that was comical

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

children.. go play in another forum, please?

dilaudid8

gamble 9-5 you are a 10 year old punk kid that I know for 100 percent I split yesterday just go back and look what I did out of 13 week's in football 11-2 winning week's. you will never see that again in your life and on cover's why don't you tell everyone where I was last year 5 red star's baby out of 31.000 gambler's I play every game there you fool to see how many underdog's win the game in all sport's I don't even know anything about hockey/ baseball and so other's football is my game kid I would bet everything I have you live at home with your mom. and when I said I could by you 1000 time's i'm not kidding kid and i'm being nice the man not kid's with the most win's all the time and I could sell you over and over but stay in school and read a book or something gl kid