Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Thursday Parlay

Packers -6.5

I think this game is going to be a blowout. I am a bears fan so I follow the NFC North closely and the Lions are being very overrated and hyped up to possibly upset Green Bay all week. I don't know how because the Lions offense is average minus Calvin Johnson and their defense really isn't as good as everyone thinks. I think this game may end up being a blowup score of around 42-21 with Rogers torching them.

Cowboys -6.5

Ill buy the hook here incase it ends in a touchdown. I do like Dallas in this spot though as they didn't play great last week and Miami is in a letdown spot after winning against 3 very average teams. The refs will be on the Cowboys side as well (It's thanksgiving you're fooling yourself if you think there wont be at least a few made up holding against the Dolphins to make sure Cowboys end up victorious)

Niners ML

Will the Ravens offense show up? It's a coin flip for which Flacco you're going to get as well and I would never bet a cent on him against the number 1 defense in the NFL. I do know this niners team will be ready to go though (they haven't had a letdown game all year and you know their coach really wants this win). Ravens got lucky against the Steelers winning on a last minute drive and again lucky that reffing went their way against the Bengals. And the Niners haven't lost against the spread all year-why bet against them now?

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Agree on det Lions still have no running game. Discard that fluke performance by Kevin smith last week. That had more to do with how bad the panthers are in the front 7 than it did with Kevin smith. There is a reason he was unemployed just a few weeks ago. GB defense is not great but it will make lions one dimensional causing stafford to throw and make mistakes. GB will be deadly with extra possessions.