kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Turkey With A Side of Square?! Thursday Football Thoughts.

I know people here make an online living claiming every pick on a favorite is a stupid "square" play. Sometimes I agree like when the jets played Denver sometimes I don't was on Carolina against det and Detroit and stafford pulled a huge 2nd half cover.

In any event, for Thursday football it seems the lines were almost set on purpose to induce action on the dogs to avoid the "square suspicious" line. I just think in these games that the favorite will cover AT LEAST 2 out of 3 times. Not saying I'm this expert capper but Miami won three in a row and blew out buffalo at home well so has everyone including Dallas. GB and especially a-rod is a god on turf and det lost to the 3 good teams they played. BAL with flacco is feast or famine with the whole brother coaching flavor I'm sure they'll be up for this and play up to the competition but alex smith and co have managed to beat a bunch of really good defenses.

Again this rant is just to throw out that it wouldn't surprise me if Dal crushes Miami, Gb wins by 10+ and covers easily and SF wins a tight one like 23-17 for the cover. I think I have a lean on Dal and GB before lines move. Thanks for reading Bol and happy turkey day
    Last edited by kobebryant55; 11-23-11 at 06:24 PM.

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Oh also side note in regards to the GB game a lot has been said here about how great the Detroit d line is. I am not saying that they aren't good but GB played against MIN and CHI's d line who are both at the same level and did pretty well.

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

Agree on this thread, I like all 3 favs tomorrow but will probably end up teasing GB/ Dallas. Too much love for Detroit, people are trying to be cute and pick the upset...unfortunately this isn't it.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Home teams typically but that has failed ever since Detroit hired Matt Millen. That is over now so the times will change soon. It might be tomorrow.