SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loving the Underdogs today

Hey All,

I'm loving a lot of the underdogs today and really want to throw a good chunk on an underdog parlay. Would love some thoughts on which to choose. I'm listing mine in the order that I like them:

Denver+150 - I like this game a lot. Kansas City just got rocked against the winless Dolphins and with this being another chippy divisional game, I see Tebow finding a groove and leading another victory. They must win the turnover battle and as long as Tebow does not throw an int, I think this happens.

Tennessee+165 - I know the Panthers are off a bye, but this is a game that the Titans should win. They are a physical team and IF CJ can go off, that will limit Cam Newton's time and not allow for him to find a groove. I like Hasselbeck against a porous Panthers secondary

Buffalo+185 - Can you trust the Cowboys. They just don't have it together. They're only solid win was against the now 7 - 1 49ers (and even that took a 2nd half miracle). They looked average against the seahawks at home and I just see the bills being able to move the ball through the air with Fitzpatrick. Will Rob Ryan be able to slow down the bills?

I wouldn't mind throwing a home favorite in their, but I don't really like any. Miami at -210?? Pittsburgh on the road at -210??

My only fear is that all three of my dogs are on the road, and do they all win?

What would you guys do for a nice three team parlay? Thanks all

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

I took all three of those plus cincy, arizona, and patriots. Lot of dogs on the card today for me.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I think the strongest play is Tennessee.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    I think the strongest play is Tennessee.
    Love the titans today. and rochertitans is on them which eases my nerves

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Sea. Den. New Eng.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Washington @ +185 and NE @ +110 are strong.