3-4 and a small loss last week. I seem to have become the king of 'unders' the last couple of weeks while losing my touch on sides. Let's hope for better from this quality quintet, although I confess this has been a week where I've had less time than usual for analysing the games:

Broncos @ Chiefs
I'm in that school of thought that likes to often support teams after bad performances and oppose them after great wins. This game qualifies on both sides with the Chiefs eager to put last Sunday's Dolphin debacle behind them and Denver fresh from a surprise win at Oakland.

I also happen to have the Chiefs due an upturn based on a couple of indicators I use, and I think they're a solid team that will get this division win.
Mystic Limey forsees: Denver 13 - 24 Kansas City
8 units Chiefs -3

Bills @ Cowboys
I don't have a lot to write about this. I simply think Dallas are a good thing waiting to happen, and that with home advantage they can get the job done here.
Mystic Limey forsees: Buffalo 17 - 31 Dallas
8 units Cowboys -5.5

Redskins @ Dolphins
I figureJohn Beck's stint as a Dolphin gives Miami at least a little inside info on his game, not that he's pulling up any trees in maroon and mustard. I think this matchup favours Miami, especially with the winless monkey off their back. Time to actually win a game at home, fellas.
Mystic Limey forsees: Washington 16 - 24 Miami
10 units Dolphins -4

Rams @ Browns
Sam Bradford should be back, just in time to face the head coach who was his OC last season! Not a good spot for St Louis, on the road for the second week, outdoors on grass. It's the Browns for me.
Mystic Limey forsees: St Louis: 10 - 20 Cleveland
10 units Browns ML at 4/6 odds

Giants @ 49ers
I've spent weeks criticising the 49ers because I have all these arcane stats that say they over-rated. This week, I am biting the bullet and supporting them, as the Giants head West with the Eagles looming large in their minds.
Mystic Limey forsees: NYG 17 - 24 San Francisco
6 units 49ers ML at 1/2 odds

Enjoy your NFL weekend.