brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

NFC Wildcard Teams

who do you guys think will win the 2 wildcard spots???

I'm looking at the 4 teams in contention - Bears, Lions, Falcons, Saints (obviously 1 of the 2 NFC South teams winning the division) - It's a very interesting race cause I think it's gonna be Lions at about 11-13 wins, bears at 10-11 wins, Falcons at 11-12 wins and Saints at 11-12 wins

Next week will tell us a lot more with all 4 teams playing each other. I really like the NFC this year - lot of parity in the league outside of green bay (I think all 4 wildcard teams on a neutral field are basically a coin flip matchup)

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Not sure about Lions that schedule is awfully tough down the stretch. Bears coming up, Packers twice, San Diego who usually plays better at the end of year and New Orleans. At Oakland also but they not lookin to good and Vikings should be wins and Carolina. Chicago much easier schedule with Seahawks, viks, Denver, Chiefs and Oakland course got Packers and San Diego also.

Lookin at schedules i'd go with Bears and Falcons.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints take the division, the Lions fade, and the Bears/Falcons take the WC spots.. Detroit started with a sweetheart schedule, but I have them with the 5th toughest second half schedule in the NFL. New Orleans has the 19th toughest, Atlanta 20th toughest, and Chicago with the 21st toughest.

A note about the NFC East: the Giants have the toughest second half schedule in the NFL, and the Cowboys have the 25th toughest, so if Dallas goes on a run, there could be two teams fighting it out at the top there and one possibly contending for the WC in the last couple of weeks.