anyone feeling upset

agronox
    agronox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

I'll be feeling upset if atlanta doesn't cover, but i think they will

Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Yea this game has one of those eerie feelings to it, just to be safe I would check the weather, that could make a difference in Seattle.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Don't see how anyone can trust this Seattle team against anyone, let alone a pretty solid yet 50/50 team like Atl. Aren't they averaging less than 250 yards TOTAL offense? Not to mention only 10 pts/game

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if you lose, you lose on atlanta here. if atlanta loses this game they can kiss the playoffs goodbye pretty much. their schedule is not getting easier.

Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Don't see how anyone can trust this Seattle team against anyone, let alone a pretty solid yet 50/50 team like Atl. Aren't they averaging less than 250 yards TOTAL offense? Not to mention only 10 pts/game
    It's not about trusting Seattle, the problem is trusting Atlanta who is playing in Seattle and this year they look rusty. The win against the eagles was because of home pride and big public intention, these smaller loses show the team is unfocused. Sad to say hope they can put up some points because Sea hawks have a good defense and if they don't then anything is liable to happen.