I would love some insight on my plays for Week 4:

3 Team Teaser 7 Points

DET +9.5
I can't see Detroit losing this game by double digits. The Cowboys' last 9 regular season games
have been decided by 3 points or less.

NO -PK
New Orleans is too stacked up offensively to lose this game. I watched the entire game between
JAX@CAR (Week 3) and the Jaguars had Blaine Gabbert handcuffed throughout the entire game.
They had Maurice-Jones Drew carry the workload the entire game even running out of the
shotgun on 3rd and 4 and 3rd and 8. With Drew Brees and his aerial attack putting up a suplus
of points, the Jaguars won't be able to lean on MJD as much as they wanted to.

PIT +10.5
Outside of the debacle in Baltimore in Week 1, the Pittsburgh Steelers have only lost by more
than 10 points once in their last 33 regular season games. The Steelers defense will be able to stifle the Texans offense as they have had a lack of productivity in the red zone.

$330 to win $420

------------------------------------

2 Team Parlay

ATL - PK -230
In Week 15 of 2009, the Falcons went to Qwest Field and beat the Falcons 34-18. In 2011, it seems the Falcons have gotten better and the Seahawks have dropped into the Andrew Luck
sweepstakes. The return of Sidney Rice WR for the Seahawks proved vital in their Week 3 win
over the Cardinals as he had 8 catches for 109 yards. But I think the Falcons get back to .500
with a resounding win over the weak Seahawks who arguably have the worst starting QB in
the league.

NE - PK -230
Everyone knows Bill Belichick. The Patriots come out for blood after a loss and Belichick always
finds way to limit his opponents strengths. He will have to have the Patriots ready to stop
the run and not have Darren McFadden run all over them. If Brady can get the Patriots to a
double digit lead, the Raiders will have to pass to much for their liking and I will easily take
Tom Terrific in a Tom Brady vs. Jason Campbell matchup.

$300 to win $310

Are these good plays, did you see any better?