gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Vikings Week 4

Is there any hope for this team? Are they going to go winless this year with one of the top running backs of the game? Sigh.. If they lose to KC, I pray for AP.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

true that... as a Minnesota fan, this is the last straw for Mcnabb and Frazier will be on the hot seat if they have another 2nd half melt down

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I'm a Vikes fan myself, but we can't say that it's necessarily Mcnabb's fault that the defense shut down, or that the offensive coordinator decided to completely eliminate AP from the offense. Seriously, he had like 75 yards in the first half, and 5 in the second half.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

you're right about the coordinator, here's how i rank the blame

1. Play calling - Not sticking to the run makes it harder to keep 8 guys in the box which in turn helps the pass
    2. O-Line - they haven't been anything close to stellar and aren't giving mcnabb a lot of time
    3. Mcnabb - when he does have time, he has thrown WAY too many passes into the ground and missed open guys. its frustrating to watch
    4. Defense - they HAVE collapsed in second halves, but really you can't blame them they're on the field for like 80% of the time in 2nd halves because the offense goes 3 and out every damn time.

if frazier can fix the fact that peterson hasn't gotten the ball enough after halftime, the rest of those problems will be solved too i feel like. we'll see if he gets the team in check this week.. i sure hope so