Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Oh The Pain I'm In

I had Cowboys -3 and I lost my fantasy game by the slimmest margine. Went into my fantasy game down by 2 points with my QB (Romo or Gross, I made the mistake and started Romo), and my opponent had Cowboys DST.

On that last drive where the Cowboys ran the clock down to kick the FG, all I needed was 0.2 points from Romo to tie. After they decided to run, I needed the Skins to kick a FG to give my opponent's Cowboys DST a negative point. And we all know what happened.

I don't know if I'm more upset about the Cowboys missing so many opportunities and not covering, or my fantasy team losing.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

i feel like crap too man, I got drilled this weekend and last night so im about to hit vonfirm wager on Skins and under parlay to get everything last night, say I better sleep on it... Friend texts me saying he likes what I like instantly say **** captain mush likes it.... Throws my head in circles and I buy.5 points to dallas -2.5 and the under Got ******* burned

bashtron
    bashtron's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'll join the pity party. I had:

Cowboys -3
    Teased Redskins +10/over 37
    Over 44
    Hightower over 68.5 yards ()
    Redskins team total over 21

Also lost Britt for the year in fantasy after losing Manning earlier (keeper league). Although I am 3-0 in fantasy.

Feels bad, man

Speedy88

Yeah it sucks. I just needed to vent. I'm pissed about losing my fantasy team, but even more mad at the Cowboys for not being able to cover the 3 points. How many times did they have the ball in the redzone, and yet they couldn't punch the ball in.

Those WR's not named Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, and Jason Witten are all pathetic. I've never seen a WR not know where to line up on the line of scrimmage, and not know how to run his route. And I don't think I've ever seen a center botch 4 snaps.

Romo didn't cost me my fantasy game and my bet, the guys around him did.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 09-26-11 at 11:14 PM.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

first off why the fuk are they in shotgun on the 4 yard line....... Cowboys are clowns

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    first off why the fuk are they in shotgun on the 4 yard line....... Cowboys are clowns
    In my opinion, they wanted to protect Romo as much as possible. So if putting him an extra few yards away from the D-line protects him better, than go ahead and do it. But doing a draw play out of the shotgun on the 4 yard line is