Hulk32ster
    Hulk32ster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Start Kenny Britt or Hakeem Nicks at WR?

I have Andre Johnson as one of my receivers, but not sure if Hakeem Nicks will play on Monday, even though he says his knee will be ok and he will play, to start him at the other receiving spot. Would it be smart to start Britt tomorrow even though he will be facing a tough Ravens Defense? Or should I risk waiting until Monday and hopefully Nicks starts and is effective and use him instead of Britt? Britt had a monster weekend last week, but it was against the Jags. This week he goes against the Ravens so its a tough choice for me!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks guys!!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Nicks will definitely be the better play, if he plays. I know Britt had that monster game last week, but did you see how freakin lucky his 1st TD was? I don't trust Hasselback one bit, and he has a tough matchup against Baltimore. Pick up Domenik Hixon if you can, that way if Nicks is a no-go, you can play Hixon who should have a decent game if he has to step in at the #2 WR for the Giants.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I would start Britt. Titans should be playing from behind, so they will have to air it out a lot more. Plus, this don't leave you hanging if Nicks is a no go on Monday night.

Hulk32ster

Just picked up Domenik Hixon just in case i decide to start Nicks and dropped Torain from Redskins which i will probably never use....

Hulk32ster

any last opinions on this ?

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i got nicks and im riding it out. mainly cuz i got a few injuries to key players and cant really drop anyone.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

britt is going against baltimore secondary..that means less than 3 fantasy points...go with nicks...even if he is injured. No point in playing britt at all.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

How about nicksx tolbert or addai as a flex? .5 ppr