Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Why are you taking the Bills?

Other than Cassel's injury...the Chiefs are the play here and if by some miracle I can get 4, I will be making a larger than normal wager.

For you Bills supporters...why are you taking them in KC?

Sidetracked
    Sidetracked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

its 4 at book maker

Sidetracked
    Sidetracked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

and i like the bills because the chiefs looked god awful in preseason, if jamaal doesnt break any big runs the bills win this game outright

moneymac81
    moneymac81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills ALWAYS come to play no matter where it be.. Teasing the pts

Love The Action

Yeah, maybe I'm the fool on this one, but I think the Chiefs win by a TD and just took them for 1x. Good luck.

EricZ116
    EricZ116's Avatar Become A Pro!

Revenge game for the Bills. They lost by 3 in OT at Arrowhead last year, and the Chiefs have only gotten worse since then without Charlie Weis, and the Bills have only gotten better. The Bills d-line will be pretty good this year with Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus, so it's going to take a few Jamaal Charles sweeps for the Chiefs to cover. It can happen, sure... But I don't think the Bills will let that beat them because they know that it's the only way they lose to an injured Matt Cassel.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by EricZ116 View Post
    Revenge game for the Bills. They lost by 3 in OT at Arrowhead last year, and the Chiefs have only gotten worse since then without Charlie Weis, and the Bills have only gotten better. The Bills d-line will be pretty good this year with Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus, so it's going to take a few Jamaal Charles sweeps for the Chiefs to cover. It can happen, sure... But I don't think the Bills will let that beat them because they know that it's the only way they lose to an injured Matt Cassel.
    Yeah...I don't put much stock in that "revenge" angle becuase this is a whole new year. It's hard to back those sort of angles on the first game of the year, when both teams are super hyped. This isn't later in the year when teams are out of it and searching for motivation. This is the first game of the year.

Charlie Weis...whatever. I don't view that as a big loss...don't forget, Haley's background is on offense and everything Weis did was approved through him. I don't see that being a big loss.

The Bills need to get Spiller going because he is the most explosive player on that team. However, he won't get more than 12 touches.

The Chiefs have the better offense and defense with special teams being a push. I know the Bills got better, however, I don't think they got good enough to beat a team like the Chiefs in a tough home stadium. The Chiefs fans get into those games.

Right now, the Bills are a the public backed underdog and I always like fading that perspective.

Perhaps I am way wrong on this one, but the Bills will need to prove it to me before I back them and I have the Chiefs in this game -6. This assumes Cassel is healthy as he has stated. I have to roll with the value on the Chiefs. Good luck.

nchi
    nchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

If Chiefs cannot get Jamaal going they will become one dimensional and probably lose this game. Bill's run d got a huge boost with Dareus this year. I guess I'm not seeing the value in laying 5.5 with the Chiefs.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by nchi View Post
    If Chiefs cannot get Jamaal going they will become one dimensional and probably lose this game. Bill's run d got a huge boost with Dareus this year. I guess I'm not seeing the value in laying 5.5 with the Chiefs.
    Not too much value at -5.5....I got it at -4 though and that protects me from the 21-17 push.

Love The Action

Geez....all the way down to -3.5...I even got a bad number at -4...fuk. I'm definitely in the minority with this Chiefs play...I'll guess we'll find out the right side in about 4 hours.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I took chiefs -6.5. They cover that #. Arrowhead opening day- hello.

john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea seriously the bills aren't good the chiefs have one of the better defenses in the league right now are you hidden me ? solid dine solid line backer solid secondary i wish baldwin was playing though at wr but the comments the bills play hard where ever they go REALLY AND STILL DONT WIN SO DOES EVERY NFL TEAM LOL SO THE BILLS ARE COMING TO PLAY BUT THE CHIEFS WONT? GOOD ONE

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

-4 everywhere

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Bills were under valued because of last years -17 t/o ratio. Won't repeat, they should be better. KC overperformed last year and numbers will even out some. Like probably closer to correct at 3.5. Cassell not being 100% doesnt help. Bills outright win wouldnt suprise.

nchi
    nchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I took chiefs -6.5. They cover that #. Arrowhead opening day- hello.
    This is what scares me. They shocked SD last year

Love The Action

Good call Bills backers...Bills are a

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Wow.

Nice effort by the Chiefs.

literatestylish
    literatestylish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by john49ers View Post
    yea seriously the bills aren't good the chiefs have one of the better defenses in the league right now are you hidden me ? solid dine solid line backer solid secondary i wish baldwin was playing though at wr but the comments the bills play hard where ever they go REALLY AND STILL DONT WIN SO DOES EVERY NFL TEAM LOL SO THE BILLS ARE COMING TO PLAY BUT THE CHIEFS WONT? GOOD ONE
    You were saying?

john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i was saying ? bills aren't good bills still aren't going anywhere Im not a chiefs fan or bet the chiefs this game my point was in bold was your comment that the bills are coming to play and the chiefs won't they both came to play it was the season open i think your a little too happy pal