gamblingproblem
    gamblingproblem's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you had ONE big play for the morning games, which one you take>

I personally like Colts +9 over the Texans.

A couple things I've been thinking about...

- Why aren't people jumping on Eagles -4.5
    - Why are the Jags, with no garrard, favored against Tenn??
    - Ravens/Steelers: Two strong defenses go with under 36?? Or is that too low...

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

sd/min over 41

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

ravens steelers under is too low. 4 quarters is a long time for a 20-17 score to beat you.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

STL is a very very good team this year and they're at home. I don't get the JAX line either but I have a few jitters about CJ's return. PIT@BAL I don't play totals but I could see >36...I'm still with PHI (-4.5) and TENN (+3) though. Cheers

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Even if Philly gets up two touchdowns, this is the NFL and the prevent defense kills alot of spreads especially on the road. STL has a good enough pass attack to creep in the backdoor, Philly lost one last year for me in Det, up like 18 with 4 minutes to go.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just think stl catching phi at a really good time. patchwork o-line verse a very good defensive coach in the dome, rams can and will run against phi which will set playaction over the middle up (can you say rookie mlb?), Mcdaniels vs a new coordinator with tons of new players has to be something to think about.

obviously i like stl but there certainly concerns, i mean if vick has time the speed demons can eat up rams secondary (still cant believe stl passed on djax for donnie avery), not to mention vick himself, that speed on the turf will most def be tough to deal with. just feel like Rams can really control the LOS in this game and trust Mcdainel to find ways to take adv. Trust spags to come up with something that at least slows down that offense especially against that o-line, i know phi gonna make some plays that inevitable, but enough to win this gm comfortably? honestly i think the line right on, before i ever looked i had it 24-20.

no way id play the under in pit/bal..