terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Keeper League A. Foster in 5th or M. Williams (TB) in 16th

2 RB 2 WR league. Foster was a no brainer for me before the injury. But, hamstrings can linger and this worries me. He has already re-aggravated it once. Even if he plays, it can effect production.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

If it's a keeper league Williams has a far better chance to be on your team 3 years from now. RB's get hot in this league and fade away soon after. Hard to say though when we don't know the rest of your lineup.

freeagent
    freeagent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Gotta go with Foster, Williams may slump anyway even if Fosters injury was bad, which I don't think it is. Just make sure to grab the handcuff or both Ben Tate &/or Derrick Ward.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    If it's a keeper league Williams has a far better chance to be on your team 3 years from now. RB's get hot in this league and fade away soon after. Hard to say though when we don't know the rest of your lineup.

Only keep one player. First year we switched to the keeper format. It's down to these two. Can't justify using 1-3 on Rodgers, C. Johnson or G. Jennings with these two options available. Right now I am leaning Williams.