dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Who sucks worse? Eli or Sanchez?

????

both have big names but are average at best..

My vote is unfortunately Sanchez

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sanchez.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the jury is in, this waiting for him to learn how to qb is getting old. it's obvious they are all rusty as hell and totally unprepared. i don't think he can "learn" to be all that much better. he will always be average imo, unfortunately

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Never liked Sanchez, gets over hyped.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Eli, he looked horrible, he`s been in the league, should be better

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Eli's ring makes this a null argument.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

theyre both overrated as hell...

eli in particular since noone really rates sanchez anyway other than himself, his mom, and his coach.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Who has ever said that either of these guys is top 10? I've never heard anyone say this, but I don't watch ESPN anymore either.

Eli is well understood as being a capable everyday NFL QB, but not great. He's got a ring, but so does Trent Dilfer and others.

Sanchez is more curious and this year will tell a lot. I think he can become better than "average", but he hasn't shown it yet.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

They are both terrible.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Idiots.....Sanchez is 24 years old and will never get better Most qb's going into their 3rd year haven't even started 5 games yet......Sanchez has played through the lumps all the way to back to back AFC Championships

Not a fair question.

1st 2 seasons: 1 game away from the superbowl

People trash him like he's some washed up shitty journeyman qb.......How the hell is he overrated? If anything, he's underrated......
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave MoneyLineDawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Landscaper gave MoneyLineDawg 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i will prefer eli on my team. but eli will not do well this season, due he only have 2 targets now, last years he had many weapons. I dont know what giants FO was thinking when they let smith and boss walk away, and not bring anyone. Giants were my choice to rule the nfc east but they'll be lucky to finnish 8-8, eli over 18 int

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Idiots.....Sanchez is 24 years old and will never get better Most qb's going into their 3rd year haven't even started 5 games yet......Sanchez has played through the lumps all the way to back to back AFC Championships

Not a fair question.

1st 2 seasons: 1 game away from the superbowl

People trash him like he's some washed up shitty journeyman qb.......How the hell is he overrated? If anything, he's underrated......
    i was thinking about it and you're right. he took them pretty far last year. he looked bad first half monday night. i overreacted. i hope he has a great year.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i was thinking about it and maybe you're right. he took them pretty far last year. he looked bad first half monday night.
    Sanchez looked really good against the Bengals, but it's just preseason. The Lions made Brady look really shitty too man.

Here's the thing about Sanchez that people don't even think to realize or refuse to listen:

-He only started 1 year @ USC and has been in the NFL for 2 seasons.......Guys like Brady, Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Rivers etc have had MUCH MORE time playing in college and learning on the bench at this time if you compare their careers.......24 years old man......He will get much better and wants to

- Regardless how good of a situation the Jets is for Sanchez, the NFL is extremely tough for any young qb to step right in to the fire

- Now he has had his ups and downs, but its very encouraging how well he has played in the playoffs thus far......2 AFC championship appearances as a 22 and 23 year old qb is a great feat.

- People act like Sanchez' career is set it stone and this is who he will always be......at 24 years old.....not even a snap of his 3rd year in the league

Just think about that.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

sanchez sucks worse. no brainer.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'll take Sanchez over Eli. I'll also take Rivers over Eli. Can you imagine how much Eli would be getting dogged if he had no ring?

andy888
    andy888's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank u for the good answer, i just get win money from sport betting site last night with southampton from ibcbet and sbobet

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    Eli's ring makes this a null argument.
    Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, jeff hosteler......

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Sanchez looked really good against the Bengals, but it's just preseason. The Lions made Brady look really shitty too man.

Here's the thing about Sanchez that people don't even think to realize or refuse to listen:

-He only started 1 year @ USC and has been in the NFL for 2 seasons.......Guys like Brady, Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Rivers etc have had MUCH MORE time playing in college and learning on the bench at this time if you compare their careers.......24 years old man......He will get much better and wants to

- Regardless how good of a situation the Jets is for Sanchez, the NFL is extremely tough for any young qb to step right in to the fire

- Now he has had his ups and downs, but its very encouraging how well he has played in the playoffs thus far......2 AFC championship appearances as a 22 and 23 year old qb is a great feat.

- People act like Sanchez' career is set it stone and this is who he will always be......at 24 years old.....not even a snap of his 3rd year in the league

Just think about that.
    I agree with most of this. I think Sanchez will get better as a player, but I do disagree with your first point.
    Brady- 1 year starting at Michigan, 1 year on bench in New England
    Ryan- 2.5 years starting at BC, started at Atlanta week 1
    Rivers and Rodgers I agree with, they had a ton more experience at this point in their careers in terms of playing at the college level and learning at the pro level. Brady and Ryan are pretty damn comparable, though.

I hope Sanchez can prove the critics wrong, as long as he doesn't do it against the Patriots and as long as he doesn't get Rex a ring

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

sanchez is better, even though manning has a ring

dlunc3

sanchez is scared to throw the ball down field... its now or never for him this season to show if he is a bust or not... Jets would easily take other young qbs like stafford or bradford over him..

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    sanchez is scared to throw the ball down field... its now or never for him this season to show if he is a bust or not... Jets would easily take other young qbs like stafford or bradford over him..

This shows how stupid this guy is..

dlunc3

you are right, he loves to throw the ball down field and is a stud with that completion % of his