goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Mississippi St +5 @ Tennessee

I don't see how the Volunteers should be favored by 5 in this spot. MSU has consistently shown up against some real solid teams while the Vols have lost by double digits in 3 of the last 4. MSU recently won as a 10 point dog at Arkansas, and never let up in that game as a huge dog vs Kentucky. Maybe I'm wrong, but State seems like the right pick here by a large margin.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Agree they're the better team and Tennessee has been struggling n lacks team chemistry. Miss State continues to fly under the radar underrated.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Agree they're the better team and Tennessee has been struggling n lacks team chemistry. Miss State continues to fly under the radar underrated with probably the 2nd best backcourt in the SEC.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Tenessee also lost their only 3 point threat. They just don't have the fire power to stay on top of this miss state team

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Tenessee also lost their only 3 point threat.
    This is confirmed?

readytowinem

Detrick Mostella was dismissed from the team a week and a half ago. He was their best (and pretty much only) 3 pt threat and 2nd leading scorer.

Letsgovols22
    Letsgovols22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7587

Being a Vols fan I agree with this pick. What concerns me though is the % on msu and the line hasn't moved. Something doesn't feel right.

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgovols22 View Post
    Being a Vols fan I agree with this pick. What concerns me though is the % on msu and the line hasn't moved. Something doesn't feel right.
    I thought the same about a Troy game a few weeks ago against Georgia State and I took Troy anyway. I doubt the game has that much money on it.

Letsgovols22

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    I thought the same about a Troy game a few weeks ago against Georgia State and I took Troy anyway. I doubt the game has that much money on it.
    Could be the case. GL with the pick. Hopefully my Vols win by 4

Letsgovols22

Sorry guys. I knew it looked like a trap. I learned a long time ago to go opposite these trends. And also, the vols, never think you have em figured out. Hoops or football

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgovols22 View Post
    Sorry guys. I knew it looked like a trap. I learned a long time ago to go opposite these trends. And also, the vols, never think you have em figured out. Hoops or football
    Yep. I took a shot with the ML rather than the spread because it seemed like a "win or blowout loss" game. Sure enough...the latter.

readytowinem

It happens. Really surprised by this game. I feel like yesterday had some weird action.