CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hoops 1 / 11 / 17

gw +11.5.............2 units
    iowa st. +3.5......1 unit.................................... ........................................ ....gl

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

I like this spot for Iowa State. I'll join you on this.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    I like this spot for Iowa State. I'll join you on this.
    Yea, lets hope for a winner!! I know how bad GW is.Last time out @ home they looked bad vs Richmond.....this looks too easy to bet VCU..............we will see what happens....BOL

readytowinem

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yea, lets hope for a winner!! I know how bad GW is.Last time out @ home they looked bad vs Richmond.....this looks too easy to bet VCU..............we will see what happens....BOL
    ya vcu looks to be dialed in for conference play. just a little angry that they have blown a few covers early on from poor ft shooting. well a combination of that and the line movement if you didn't get the lines early.

you should get this one though. gw can't handle their press and athleticism imo.

readytowinem

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    ya vcu looks to be dialed in for conference play. just a little angry that they have blown a few covers early on from poor ft shooting. well a combination of that and the line movement if you didn't get the lines early.

you should get this one though. gw can't handle their press and athleticism imo.
    oh crap misread what you were saying. crap you went gw...doh!