WAHOOS
    WAHOOS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1632

Finally... the spot to go against Duke

I dont start many threads on here but I feel this one is due since I've bet on Duke all season long. And I'm not a homer because I really hate Duke and ferret face.

I've made so many units on Duke this year. First half spread has been on fire, ATS in the tourney has destroyed my book. Probably up 30 units (real units, $25/each) alone in the tourney. But the road ends Monday.

Wisconsin playing too good of organized, experienced basketball. Duke has a ton of young talent, but I think the nerves will get to them. As we saw with Kentucky, Wisconsin remains cool,calm,collected against the scrappy streetball-like style that I think Duke shares a bit with Kentucky. A few times this year, we have seen Duke shoot like absolute ballz; and I think we will see a few cold streaks tomorrow that will be just enough for Wisconsin to get a lead and play smart offense and defense to get the W.

'Cansin 69 Duke 66

By no means a GOTY, but hey its the NCAA championship so why not go big
    WISCONSIN -1: 5 units (-105)

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Goodluck man

aveboi103
    aveboi103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by WAHOOS View Post
    I dont start many threads on here but I feel this one is due since I've bet on Duke all season long. And I'm not a homer because I really hate Duke and ferret face.

I've made so many units on Duke this year. First half spread has been on fire, ATS in the tourney has destroyed my book. Probably up 30 units (real units, $25/each) alone in the tourney. But the road ends Monday.

Wisconsin playing too good of organized, experienced basketball. Duke has a ton of young talent, but I think the nerves will get to them. As we saw with Kentucky, Wisconsin remains cool,calm,collected against the scrappy streetball-like style that I think Duke shares a bit with Kentucky. A few times this year, we have seen Duke shoot like absolute ballz; and I think we will see a few cold streaks tomorrow that will be just enough for Wisconsin to get a lead and play smart offense and defense to get the W.

'Cansin 69 Duke 66

By no means a GOTY, but hey its the NCAA championship so why not go big
    WISCONSIN -1: 5 units (-105)
    we beat them already n Wisconsin better think twice #DukeNation

WAHOOS
    WAHOOS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1632

All these people gone broke all tourney going against Duke and they choose this spot to finally bet them. You're all fools.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

How do u pick 66 69 r u flipping coin or something.i

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by WAHOOS View Post
    All these people gone broke all tourney going against Duke and they choose this spot to finally bet them. You're all fools.

only fool here is you. God don't like ugly.