therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

love the nuggets!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Erwright View Post
    Nets -2 Nuggets -11 Pistons -6.5 Jazz +7 Bucks -8 Any thoughts?
    I probably wouldn't touch Nets -2 just because it is two bad teams playing eachother, anything can happen.

I like Denver -11. Denver typically blows out bad teams at home. And GS is w/o Monta. I think the line will probably move up to 12.5 by tomorrow.

Pistons should be able to cover, so I'd take them at -6.5.

I would take NO -7 easily. NO is fighting for playoff position and trying to get momentum into the playoffs. They will be ready to play after getting beat down in Memphis. And I just would not bet on the Jazz right now, they just aren't a good team anymore.

And Bucks +8 seems like a safe bet, but I'd have to look into it more. But on first glance, I like Bucks +8.

Erwright
    Erwright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I would take NO -7 easily. NO is fighting for playoff position and trying to get momentum into the playoffs. They will be ready to play after getting beat down in Memphis. And I just would not bet on the Jazz right now, they just aren't a good team anymore.
    You might be on to something, however, the Jazz did just recently lose by 9 on the road to SA. On the other hand the Hornets are much better at home and seem not to play well against Memphis. I'm still leaning on the Jazz, I think the Hornets win but I'm not sure they cover 7.

Erwright

Just locked in Nuggets at -9.5(bought 1.5 points) and Nets -2. Any feed back on the other leans would be great. Will have leans for the lines that come out tomorrow.

Speedy88

Bet on OKC in Sacramento tomorrow. OKC will be hungry for a win so they can get that #3 seed. And Sac tends to let up at home after pulling out a win on the road. Not sure what the line is, but my guess is somewhere between OKC -6 or OKC -7.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hornets -7 was my sure pick of the early card. Put that in right away. Utah is so beat up and injured that they can't hang with the big boys, especially if CP3 has a good game.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Bet on OKC in Sacramento tomorrow. OKC will be hungry for a win so they can get that #3 seed. And Sac tends to let up at home after pulling out a win on the road. Not sure what the line is, but my guess is somewhere between OKC -6 or OKC -7.
    OKC is 1-2 against dallas. If they tie dallas gets the 2 seed. I believe they both have 2 games left and OKC is 54-26 Dallas 55-25. I think dallas has the #2 clinched at this point but i could be mistaken.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

dallas @ houston should be a strong play

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Nets -2 - yes, these guys will put some points at home, Bobcat had already packed up for the season.
    Nuggets -11 - dont know this one
    Pistons -6.5 - if it's a regular season now, they're in good shape to win some game. The team is started to play well at home.
    Jazz +7 - n/a
    Bucks -8 - I like Tor +8, both teams still like to finish off the season in good note, good luck

Speedy88

Best lines that are available now are Hornets -7, and Nuggets -11.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Nuggets is the correct play. Anyone else think they've gotten better since trading Melo??? Knicks haven't played overly well since they got him either...

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Denver smells like a good play. Denver would want a win to go up a game higher than portland since denver do really want that 5th spot. Denver does not want to play #4 OKC but knowing that OKC has 2 easier games left, OKC is going to settle for the 3rd seat which gives denver a big sigh of relief. Then again, if both lakers and dallas both win their last 2 games, poor denver is going to face OKC and good luck to them denver. LOL

Erwright

More leans:

Magic +2 - Dwight is back and I though the Magic played really well against the bulls yesterday without him.
    Heat -7 - Heat want the two seed and Atlanta is playing absolutely horrible ball right now
    Thunder -5.5 - Thunder just rolled over the Lakers, although the Kings have been playing well the Thunder will be too much for them to handle

Also leaning toward the Celtics and Mavs but not sure if I will end up making a play on them. Any advice or opinions is highly appreciated, I think you guys might have changed my mind on the Hornets game today. After sleeping on it I think CP3 will want to bounce back strong after having his first scoreless game of his career.

Erwright

Starting to change my mind on the Celtics game, after yesterday does anyone else think they will just hang it up and take the 3 seed? If thy do I think the Wizards +7 would be a pretty strong play and maybe even the ML. They could take it SU like they did against ATL.

nthomas619
    nthomas619's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think you got some solid bets

rupesh1214
    rupesh1214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by nthomas619 View Post
    i think you got some solid bets
    any other input or advice?

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I included the pistons in a parlay. theyve been playing good, hopefully that continues

Erwright

Final Card:

Nuggets -9.5(bought 1.5)
    Nets -2
    Hornets -5.5(bought 1.5)
    Heat -5.5(bought 1)
    Thunder -4.5(bought 1.5)
    Mavs -2.5(bought .5)
    Magic +2

Thanks for the help hopefully the change from the Jazz to the Hornets doesn't come back to haunt me.

Erwright

Quote Originally Posted by Erwright View Post
    Final Card: Nuggets -9.5(bought 1.5) Win Nets -2 Loss Hornets -5.5(bought 1.5) Loss Heat -5.5(bought 1) Win Thunder -4.5(bought 1.5) Win Mavs -2.5(bought .5) Win Magic +2 Win Thanks for the help hopefully the change from the Jazz to the Hornets doesn't come back to haunt me.
    5-2 on the day. The Hornets didn't show up again, seems like they are just fading away without David West. Ill have plays up for tomorrow. Hopefully I can build on this good day.