PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suns will win this Series Guaranteed!!!

That's right boys, like I said earlier tonight, if the Lake show doesn't show the Suns who their Daddy was, by in way of sending them a message, beating the Suns senseless which they did not,Hell the Suns almost won this one outright, I said the advantage would then shift to the Suns because the Suns will show the Lakers who their Daddy is in game 6 and send them a message because the Fake show failed at their attempt, So game 7 will be just like game 5 only the Suns will get the winning basket with the clock expiring to 0 and at that exact moment my series bet on them will instantly turn to and join my waiting Series bet that will cash tomorrow night which is the Celtics while I Raise the Roof ecstatically!

Sorry Laker Fans your team is imploding before your very eyes especially with Jackson on his wayout the door to the windy city picking Lebron AKA "KING JAMES" up in his truck on the way in a roundabout way..................................

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 05-28-10 at 01:58 AM.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

hope not suns are a lock anyways

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

MM i don think so

PAULYPOKER

That is right Kobe the Suns are exactly 5,400 locks at +270 if your catchin the driftwood I'm throwing out there my friend,, all the superstitions in the world won't save the Lake show now my friend cause it is written and I read it...........

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    That is right Kobe the Suns are exactly 5,400 locks at +270 if your catchin the driftwood I'm throwing out there my friend,, all the superstitions in the world won't save the Lake show now my friend cause it is written and I read it...........
    LOL i just want LA to win that's all

jessetopolski
    jessetopolski's Avatar Become A Pro!

that a big bite to chew.

carbonero77
    carbonero77's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers have the best coach ever and gonna win again

PAULYPOKER

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

Mighty bold prediction... But sorry I can't agree with you!

BROOKLYN BOY
    BROOKLYN BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the suns have a great chance. Phil is using kobe like a horse not giving him any rest. The legs will be an issue for him by game seven if he plays like this again in game 6 and he will throw up a lot of flat shots. Jackson is playing with fire. The main thing now is that the Suns know they can win in LA. I think if tonights game went to OT the Suns would have pulled it out. If that eurotrash Dragic did anything tonight instead of shoot his team in the foot over and over the Suns would be going back to Phoenix 3-2. This Suns team showed character i didnt think they had. Down 17 in LA and to come back like that in the west finals was amazing in itself. They have to play Nash more minutes in game 7. Have to. Dragic is not good...this guy and Lopez will not handle the pressure cooker in LA. I think the Suns coast in game 6. I think the Lakers are getting tired....Gentry is doing a better job resting his players and this means a lot if it goes 7. The Suns are not a young team, but they seem fresh to me. Dont any of you see how alarming blowing a 17 pt lead at home in a must win game was tonight for LA? I think Frye has his confidence back and i think this series will come down to this last minute of game 7. Nash is a brilliant player and i think he can pull this off. The Suns are deeper and that means fresher in a 7 game series.

zigomanisinsider
    zigomanisinsider's Avatar Become A Pro!

You drinking tonight man

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarciaiii22 View Post
    Mighty bold prediction... But sorry I can't agree with you!
    No I don't think it is bold at all the Lakers will not win at the Suns and the Suns have been climbing to the top of the mountain known as the Staple Center and almost stuck the flag in tonight so one more try and they will stick it in with authority...

Actually I think it would be a bold statement to say the Lakers will win the series...............

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by zigomanisinsider View Post
    You drinking tonight man
    No Ziggy Stardust not at all,, question is were you? and if not you must be a die-hard Laker fan because the Suns are the pretty obvious choice,, you mean you can't see it?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Sorry bud, Lakers in 7.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12025

i hope your right, i do not want to see another la/bos (?) finals.

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're right Suns will win.. when Lakers "throw" the last 2 games

PAULYPOKER

No guys you know what it will be,, who ever the public is not on just like tonight as long as Phoenix did not win the books would make a killing and this is exactly what happened and will continue from here on out cause the spread was 50 50 and the ML was one sided by the Suns and had more $ on it than the points spreads,, that's right the spreadsssss.. actually the Suns and over parlay had more $ on it than the spreads and this hardly ever happens................................. .....

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Suns are absolutely peaking at just the right time. Despite the tough play from the Lakers in the first half tonight, the Suns never gave up. Coming so close to stealing Game 5 will definitely motivate the Suns to play even harder. I like them for Game 6, and I'm pumped for Game 7. Great series

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by regretz View Post
    You're right Suns will win.. when Lakers "throw" the last 2 games
    Ya know you need to show me papers proving to me you're not clinically retarded,and I'm not kidding

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10512

i like the way you think

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    i like the way you think
    Thanx ,,Is that all your gonna say though? what do you think is gonna go down??

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I had dumped a bunch of money on the Lakers Western Conference Champion futures a couple months ago (maybe 3 months ago or so). I've been thinking of hedging on the Suns to calm my nerves in the event of a potential Game 7. I wanted to wait until Game 5 was complete (I was confident the Lakers would pull it out) to get maximum juice on Phoenix for my futures hedge bet. I'm wondering what they're gonna give out for the Suns series price once they come out with the numbers tomorrow. I usually do business with TheGreek.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    I had dumped a bunch of money on the Lakers Western Conference Champion futures a couple months ago (maybe 3 months ago or so). I've been thinking of hedging on the Suns to calm my nerves in the event of a potential Game 7. I wanted to wait until Game 5 was complete (I was confident the Lakers would pull it out) to get maximum juice on Phoenix for my futures hedge bet. I'm wondering what they're gonna give out for the Suns series price once they come out with the numbers tomorrow. I usually do business with TheGreek.
    Sitting at PHX +550 at 5Dimes.

PAULYPOKER

On it!

ackescott
    Awesomeness!
    ackescott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Im on the suns too..

maquina
    maquina's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think they will.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    No I don't think it is bold at all ...Actually I think it would be a bold statement to say the Lakers will win the series...............
    Great attitude here. Applause.

Friendly points bet? I'll go out on a limb and try a bold statement for myself: Lakers win the series! Give me -300 on this bold, bold, call for 200 points?

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

wow, there is way too many fonts, colors, and cartoonish symbols in that post.

Jak
    Jak's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be interesting but the Lakers may have enough compsure to pull out a win in Phoenix.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    Great attitude here. Applause. Friendly points bet? I'll go out on a limb and try a bold statement for myself: Lakers win the series! Give me -300 on this bold, bold, call for 200 points?
    I'll give you 100 at +550 like the book is gonna give me what do you think I will lay a bet like your offer???

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    This will be interesting but the Lakers may have enough compsure to pull out a win in Phoenix.
    Composure!? these fukks barely escaped defeat last night and it can only get worse

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

lakers in 7

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

maybe even 6 if kobe can get some friggin help

excel
    unapproved