Eleanor
    work hard, play hard
    Eleanor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Leaky baskets by Eleanor / 2017

76ers @ Raptors
    Raptors (-4.5) @1.952 Pinnacle

Currently Philadelphia is on an extremely big hype as they are 6-2 in last 8 games. Today I have no concerns about Raptors.

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Barcelona @ Anadolu Efes
    Tyrese Rice O 15.5 @1.80 Sportingbet

Barca has the weakest offense in the league (only 71.4 ppg.) and Efes has the third-best (84.0 ppg.), but the hosts also have the third-best defense in the competition (74.8 ppg.) faring against the third weakest (84.8 ppg.), so the two styles of these opponents could not be more far apart. Barcelona just brought in more power in the paint with big man Vitor Faverani after letting Jonathan Holmes go, as the Spanish squad seems to be struggling in finding the right combination of factors to click on the court. On the other side, Efes also just signed a new big man in Alex Kirk, so there could be a duel of newcomers already in their first game with their new teams. Barcelona dropped five of its last seven games and is playing to get back on its feet to follow the path of the teams that are in the playoff hunt. Efes is a bit better at the moment, just one spot below that playoff cut, so it will be an intense battle for air that could be decisive at the end of the regular season. Efes has better numbers in all aspects of the game save for three-pointers, but the first time these two teams met this season was a closer game than many people expected, and there's no reason to believe it won't be that way again this time around. The duel of point guards between Rice and Heurtel will be one of the highlights of the game, but what both teams really need is that other names like Justin Doellman, Brad Oleson, DeShaun Thomas and Cedi Osman step up and get into the mix to help their teams be where they expected to be at the start of the season.

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor View Post
    76ers @ Raptors
    Raptors (-4.5) @1.952 Pinnacle

Currently Philadelphia is on an extremely big hype as they are 6-2 in last 8 games. Today I have no concerns about Raptors.
    "We did not play physical enough." Lowry said. Very stupid game from the Raptors. I must admit that it was pretty ugly basketball in general.
    0 - 1 - 0

Picks: 1
    Turnover: 1
    Accuracy-%: 0 %
    ROI: 0 %
    Profit: -1

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

*LIVE
    Barcelona @ Anadolu Efes
    O 76.5 (2H) @1.80 Sportingbet

poor defense of both teams, this should be used

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Barcelona @ Anadolu Efes
    Tyrese Rice O 15.5 @1.80 Sportingbet

Barca has the weakest offense in the league (only 71.4 ppg.) and Efes has the third-best (84.0 ppg.), but the hosts also have the third-best defense in the competition (74.8 ppg.) faring against the third weakest (84.8 ppg.), so the two styles of these opponents could not be more far apart. Barcelona just brought in more power in the paint with big man Vitor Faverani after letting Jonathan Holmes go, as the Spanish squad seems to be struggling in finding the right combination of factors to click on the court. On the other side, Efes also just signed a new big man in Alex Kirk, so there could be a duel of newcomers already in their first game with their new teams. Barcelona dropped five of its last seven games and is playing to get back on its feet to follow the path of the teams that are in the playoff hunt. Efes is a bit better at the moment, just one spot below that playoff cut, so it will be an intense battle for air that could be decisive at the end of the regular season. Efes has better numbers in all aspects of the game save for three-pointers, but the first time these two teams met this season was a closer game than many people expected, and there's no reason to believe it won't be that way again this time around. The duel of point guards between Rice and Heurtel will be one of the highlights of the game, but what both teams really need is that other names like Justin Doellman, Brad Oleson, DeShaun Thomas and Cedi Osman step up and get into the mix to help their teams be where they expected to be at the start of the season.
    Rice's doing anything else besides what I expect of him. I think the statistics speak for themselves:
    26:55 Min, 6 Pts, 0/4 2FG, 1/4 3FG, 3/4 FT

0 - 2 - 0

Picks: 2
    Turnover: 2
    Accuracy-%: 0 %
    ROI: 0 %
    Profit: -2

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

*LIVE
    Barcelona @ Anadolu Efes
    O 76.5 (2H) @1.80 Sportingbet

poor defense of both teams, this should be used

100 points in the second half ... the referees whistled just about everything exibice also great for three-point attempts, the defense was sometimes laughable.

- 2 - 0

Picks: 3
    Turnover: 3
    Accuracy-%: 33.3 %
    ROI: 60 %
    Profit: -1.2

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Spurs @ Nuggets
    TT Spurs O 114.5 @1.909 Pinnacle

// I will write later...

Nuggets are starting to get some respect from oddsmakers after going 3-0 SU & 3-0 ATS in their last three games overall. But they took advantage of a soft schedule and beat the Pacers, Magic and Lakers. They will clearly be stepping up in class here. The Nuggets are starting to accumulate injuries. Today no players (Chandler Harris, Arthur). Interestingly, Gallinari and Jokic are member after treatment, but it can be expected that today will play. Given that the Spurs will play out against the Cavaliers, there certainly will want to go with a good atmosphere and certainly not after the home loss. I see it clear the demolition of Spurs are many options totals Over or play in handicap. My choice will be Spurs TT.
    Last edited by Eleanor; 01-19-17 at 06:40 PM. Reason: complete the text

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Spurs @ Nuggets
    TT Spurs O 114.5 @1.909 Pinnacle

// I will write later...

Nuggets are starting to get some respect from oddsmakers after going 3-0 SU & 3-0 ATS in their last three games overall. But they took advantage of a soft schedule and beat the Pacers, Magic and Lakers. They will clearly be stepping up in class here. The Nuggets are starting to accumulate injuries. Today no players (Chandler Harris, Arthur). Interestingly, Gallinari and Jokic are member after treatment, but it can be expected that today will play. Given that the Spurs will play out against the Cavaliers, there certainly will want to go with a good atmosphere and certainly not after the home loss. I see it clear the demolition of Spurs are many options totals Over or play in handicap. My choice will be Spurs TT.
    Kawhi has dropped at least 30 points in our last 5 games. I liked the performances Jokic and Dejounte Murray, Spurs game was OK, and we fell records (two Spurs rookies have scored 20+ pts (Dejounte Murray, Davis Bertans). Last time that happened - Sean Elliott & David Robinson in 1989-90).

2 - 2 - 0

Picks: 4
    Turnover: 4u
    Accuracy-%: 50 %
    ROI: 92.7 %
    Profit: -0.3u

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Today I can not figure out anything specific. A long time there was no draw. Today, it could break. Anyway, for me, no bet night. Good luck everyone.

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Karlovka Bratislava @ MBK Lucenec
    Karlovka Bratislava (-7.5) @1.909 Pinnacle

// I Will write later...

Delegation of referees: Zdenko Tomasovic, Miroslav Matejcik, Martin Fontanyi
    Statistical transfer: http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/SBL/383450/

Karlovka for a duel with Lucenec "four-point" meaning. Not only it will be a duel of table neighbors, but can also direct battle for the final spot in the decommissioning of fighting. "College students" will go into the match in a difficult position, double extensions to become not only a lot of force, but ultimately it with Handlova and lost just 88:91. Rookie had Wednesday off, which has been used mainly to reduce the infirmary in the team. On both sides there are appreciable losses Wednesday's match starting top scorer Dalibor Hlivak and his participation in the match is questionable. In Lucenec they are looking for a replacement for Garrick Sims, for which the season after achilles surgery prematurely ended. Eight of the nine matches ended Karlovka to lose, but at home they have three wins so far. Lucenec other hand, it has only two wins from planks guests.

Ivan Kurilla (Lucenec coach) says: We are in a very difficult situation. We tried to mobilize the week, major health. The loss Sims added yet Blagojevic disease and Zorvan who are trying to put together for Saturday's match. We work hard and we are looking for pivot. Player market is not easy for this position. We are working on it. Karlovka to go with determination, but we must adapt to this new situation with our cadres and fight.

Now it's a great value, if confirmed participation Dalibor Hlivak the game will be even more confident. However, I think that Karlovka will have decent traffic and handicap this match by 10 or more points. The situation around Dalibor Hlivak I will follow.
    Last edited by Eleanor; 01-20-17 at 07:12 PM. Reason: complete the text

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Inter Bratislava @ MBK Komarno
    MBK Komarno ML @2.50 Tipsport
    MBK Komarno (+4.5) @1.961 Pinnacle

Delegation of referees: Pavel Fuska, Anton Sarissky, Roman Lamos
    Statistical transfer: http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/SBL/383452/

Much attention will focus on the television duel Inter @ Komarno. Both teams enter the match in a different position. "Yellow-black" still plagues large sick-call in a team of Goran Bulatovic was joined by Miroslav Palenik. Together for a longer absenting Radoslav Rancik of which it was surprising 86:92 win against Spiska Nova Ves. Komarno other hand, waiting to break the top team in Monday's triumph over overdubs Prievidza. Compared to its Saturday's opponent had more time to prepare.

An important question will be whether to enter the match pivot pair Palenik and Rancik. With "cobbler" is nearing a return Boban Tomic, credited the first minutes in Hant Arena? Inter have only one home loss, but the last time was against Svit drew when he won only two points. Vice far this season not win over Inter, first home win 78:88 and 74:88 succumbed.

Oliver Vidin (Inter Bratislava coach) says: It will be about whether we have of ourselves able to release more energy and fight. If not, if we do not fight it and put it to the last atom of energy, we will be very difficult. In any event, but it will not be an easy game, so we have to kill, fight from start to finish.

Richard Duris (MBK Komarno coach) says: The way we beat Prievidza, we would like to move in to continue because I feel it is the right way. After the match with Prievidza we had the whole week to prepare, I believe that the last victory gave us the necessary confidence in the match against Inter, which, of course, will be very unpleasant opponent. We are waiting for the return Tomic, which provides help and Cobb, though will also have to bear a heavy burden of responsibility, so I'm looking forward to his return.

50 to 50 game does not start until Rancik and Palenik, I fear that the course is turned, while the calm before the storm odds but we are falling down.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kickles !

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

I do not understand what is the reason?

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Today I can not figure out anything specific. A long time there was no draw. Today, it could break. Anyway, for me, no bet night. Good luck everyone.
    Well, finally it broke (Jazz @ Mavericks) hunch was right, too bad it was not well implemented on my part.

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Rancik graduated warm-up before the match, I have confirmed that it will really play, still 50/50.

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Rancik joins the starting line-up, Palenik out

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Dalibor Hlivak will not play today, it is not on their roster the home team is not very pleasant news for me.

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Here we go again. Best of luck to you.

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Thank you

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Karlovka Bratislava @ MBK Lucenec
    Karlovka Bratislava (-7.5) @1.909 Pinnacle
    // I Will write later...

Delegation of referees: Zdenko Tomasovic, Miroslav Matejcik, Martin Fontanyi
    Statistical transfer:
    http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/SBL/383450/

Karlovka for a duel with Lucenec "four-point" meaning. Not only it will be a duel of table neighbors, but can also direct battle for the final spot in the decommissioning of fighting. "College students" will go into the match in a difficult position, double extensions to become not only a lot of force, but ultimately it with Handlova and lost just 88:91. Rookie had Wednesday off, which has been used mainly to reduce the infirmary in the team. On both sides there are appreciable losses Wednesday's match starting top scorer Dalibor Hlivak and his participation in the match is questionable. In Lucenec they are looking for a replacement for Garrick Sims, for which the season after achilles surgery prematurely ended. Eight of the nine matches ended Karlovka to lose, but at home they have three wins so far. Lucenec other hand, it has only two wins from planks guests.
    Ivan Kurilla (Lucenec coach) says: We are in a very difficult situation. We tried to mobilize the week, major health. The loss Sims added yet Blagojevic disease and Zorvan who are trying to put together for Saturday's match. We work hard and we are looking for pivot. Player market is not easy for this position. We are working on it. Karlovka to go with determination, but we must adapt to this new situation with our cadres and fight.

Now it's a great value, if confirmed participation Dalibor Hlivak the game will be even more confident. However, I think that Karlovka will have decent traffic and handicap this match by 10 or more points. The situation around Dalibor Hlivak I will follow.
    "Graduates" of Bratislava give up the fight for the playoffs than likely a direct rival for the final seat reservation managed to win before the home crowd 92:82. Lucenec arrived in the capital without Garrick Sims already truncated assembly fell early end Zorvan John, who finished the game for disqualifying foul. Despite this fact KARLOVKA resisted until the final minutes. "We did not prevent good we have the ball as we should. Therefore, we also lost. He also decided to rotate our closer, but we fought with all my strength. We can not make excuses for it. It should take, whatever the situation, "summed up the visitors Rashun Davis. "It shows the scorers table, they put five players over ten points. It was also a decisive factor in the attack took full fiver opponent and thus did not know who to guard more. "Karlovka also reflected in the final onslaught Lucenc and finally gained a very valuable two points, which reduced the loss of rights to their Saturday's opponent. "We have for the new year a little luck in this, we hurt two players. We are not in a perfect line-up, but we do what we can and are still fighting for playoff, "said Kozar.

- 2 - 0

Picks: 5
    Turnover: 5u
    Accuracy-%: 60 %
    ROI: 112.4 %
    Profit: +0.6u

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Inter Bratislava @ MBK Komarno
    MBK Komarno ML @2.50 Tipsport
    MBK Komarno (+4.5) @1.961 Pinnacle

Delegation of referees: Pavel Fuska, Anton Sarissky, Roman Lamos
    Statistical transfer: http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/SBL/383452/

Much attention will focus on the television duel Inter @ Komarno. Both teams enter the match in a different position. "Yellow-black" still plagues large sick-call in a team of Goran Bulatovic was joined by Miroslav Palenik. Together for a longer absenting Radoslav Rancik of which it was surprising 86:92 win against Spiska Nova Ves. Komarno other hand, waiting to break the top team in Monday's triumph over overdubs Prievidza. Compared to its Saturday's opponent had more time to prepare.

An important question will be whether to enter the match pivot pair Palenik and Rancik. With "cobbler" is nearing a return Boban Tomic, credited the first minutes in Hant Arena? Inter have only one home loss, but the last time was against Svit drew when he won only two points. Vice far this season not win over Inter, first home win 78:88 and 74:88 succumbed.

Oliver Vidin (Inter Bratislava coach) says: It will be about whether we have of ourselves able to release more energy and fight. If not, if we do not fight it and put it to the last atom of energy, we will be very difficult. In any event, but it will not be an easy game, so we have to kill, fight from start to finish.

Richard Duris (MBK Komarno coach) says: The way we beat Prievidza, we would like to move in to continue because I feel it is the right way. After the match with Prievidza we had the whole week to prepare, I believe that the last victory gave us the necessary confidence in the match against Inter, which, of course, will be very unpleasant opponent. We are waiting for the return Tomic, which provides help and Cobb, though will also have to bear a heavy burden of responsibility, so I'm looking forward to his return.

50 to 50 game does not start until Rancik and Palenik, I fear that the course is turned, while the calm before the storm odds but we are falling down.
    Great drama with a happy ending for "yellow-black". Duel with Inter @ Komarno brought great basketball theater until the last second. Two points ultimately remain at home floor, trainees were able to beat Oliver vision of vice champion closest possible differences - 90:89.
    The teams got into the match in different positions, domestic Inter is needed to reciprocate fans for unexpected defeat in Spis. Helping to have already returnee and best scorer Radoslav Rancik who is absent on the court more than a month. Komarno energized victory over champion, wanted to continue the established trend. Injury fall short Vuk Djordjevic.
    "Shoemaker" based long plan according to your wishes, from the beginning to keep a high percentage shooting and the head of his opponent exceeded in rebounds. Inter tighten most of the time, the leadership was often only a few moments. "This match was for us extremely important, because in the past two or three meetings we played badly. I think we deserved to win, despite the fact that we are losing in the last minute difference of six points. In previous matches we have been unlucky, but it must be earned. This time luck was on our side. The most important thing was that we fought during the whole duel, "summed meeting domestic Aleksandar Radukic.Just Radukic equalized just before the end of the first half at 43:43 to finally Mrvis sent Inter into the wardrobe for the lead 46:45.

After the break, the increased intensity on the court, which was awarded to the premature exclusion Radoslav Rancik. Komarno took advantage of this fact and before the final quarter 72:67. Vice have long controlled the game, we change our time, but Vlahovic successful three-point less than three minutes before the end withdrew as opposed to a single point. "Even after excluding the Council fought each player that gave everything of themselves. We will not give up and also luck was on our side. It is not important how many points you win weight the main prize, "thought the Radukic.

But then they came the trash on the side of Komarno and Cobb editing 62 seconds before the end at 89:83 from the perspective of guests. There were no indications that Inter managed to reverse encounter in their favor. The opposite was true. "We lost the ball twice, could not we free throws, we threw open shot from under the basket and we're not raise from the ground ball that roll. Inter picked it up, turned into an important Radukic three and it cost us victory. This is how it should be measured. Unfortunately, we still lack some other player in the rotation, and we know it will certainly not want to make excuses. The performance can be satisfied with the outcome of it. Winning six minutes left to play and, finally, the one that goes to us, "says the final minute of Komarno coach Richard Duris.

Radukic first pulled three difference of three points in the subsequent counterattack Bojanovsky lost the ball. Valerian converted one free throw attempt and Vidov Mrvis real cannonball. Again came the successful shot Radukic a perfect turnover was born. "I think it's especially mental fatigue. Forty minutes Inter defended well, pushed us around the field and in the end it proved to be a good tactic. In the end we lacked strength and we could not overcome their pressing was about one attack, one shot transfigured we have not converted. We were winning by six points, we said that foul rather than three. It did not happen again as the left. For this, we need to sit down and believe that this is already the season happen again, "says Duris. Komarno lost their victory at the very end, but the helmsman of the team managed to find a positive outcome to this: "The best answer for us will be answered in Wednesday's game against Kosice. I think that we are like lost conclusion in Levice and players it rolling a great performance against Prievidza. I believe that this will react. I think that is what we rely on. Performance of the previous game went up a little, help us and help Bojanovsky certainly Djordjevic to Tomic. "

They said after the game:

Oliver Vidin (Inter coach): "In basketball it can be many things. You have to take, all the time fighting and then the important shot would fall. That's right, it deserves it and come. "

Martin Bilik (Inter player): "The match with the winning end for us. We are very pleased we needed to win. In the beginning it was not ideal, but we fought until the end for one another, but at the end, the tide turned in favor debris on our side. We are very happy that we made it. "

Richard Duris (Coach Komarno): "What are we missing? Two lost ball at eighteen seconds, discarded one open shot from under the basket and the ball nezdvihnutie that kotúľala on the ground in defense. I think we were eighteen seconds from victory. Performance pleased the result is not. "

Sinisa Bilic (Komarno player): "We thought that we were better, but in the end we lost. But such is the sport. I regret that six or ten seconds before the end, we had a ball, but they gave us a block and we got around three. We are all fighting for the ball, but eventually got the ball Radukič and do not know how, but he gave three. "

- 3 - 0

Picks: 7
    Turnover: 7u
    Accuracy-%: 57.1 %
    ROI: 108.3 %
    Profit: +0.6u

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kickles !
    I do not understand what is the reason?

Good luck, Eleanor!

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

I do not know what the word (Kickles) regarding sarcasm or anything like that ok, I'm not at home in English and not always show all understand, thank you for your understanding.

// Totally wrong, I do understand. PM me through it nicely explained DiggityDaggityDo, thank you and I wish you all the best.
    Last edited by Eleanor; 01-23-17 at 07:40 PM.

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

*LIVE
    Pistons @ Kings
    O 233.5 @2.05 SBOBET

good first half, I think that will be played in that tepme until the end of the match...
    Last edited by Eleanor; 01-23-17 at 07:36 PM.

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

*LIVE
    Pistons @ Kings
    O 233.5 @2.05 SBOBET

good first half, I think that will be played in that tepme until the end of the match...
    it did not work is OK but the Pistons game was really pathetic. Looking at the results in today's NBA, I would probably really not guessed, something crazy. I would probably rather be devoted to basketball in Europe. But it not excluded that sometimes I go to the NBA.

- 4 - 0

Picks: 8
    Turnover: 8u
    Accuracy-%: 50 %
    ROI: 94.7 %
    Profit: -0.4u

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Unics Kazan @ Fenerbahce
    K. Langford O 22.5 @1.85 Sportingbet
    K. Langford O 21.5 @1.80 Nike

Many bookmakers (local) still asleep. I see the line fair from 24 to 25 points, I have to use it. Colom is out so Unics will have to count on Lengford heavily today. He had bad match against Darussafaka. Now, he will take 5-6 shoots more than usual because of Colom'a absence and he should score 25 or more here.

Eleanor
    work hard, play hard

Magic @ Bulls
    Draw @13 Marathonbet

76ers @ Clippers
    Draw @13 Marathonbet

Raptors @ Spurs
    Draw @13 Marathonbet

Wizards @ Celtics
    Draw @12 Marathonbet