jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

No Way Will KD Lose On Opening Night

After all the hatred spewed G.S. way this summer there is no way they will lose this game giving way to naysayers whispers of a failed experiment. So chalk lovers there you have it, there is your free money with your -400 ML, enjoy.

fieryking
    fieryking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Horrible play. I agree with GSW winning, but the only way to side on this ML is with SAS. You should NEVER lay -400 against Pop.

jtoler

I never said I was playing it, its to give extra confidence to the chalk lovers who are playing it.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

hindsight although i meant to post the same before the game.

if nba reffing massages SAS-GSW result i am pretty sure it would be in SAS favor..........can't think of anything worse for the league than GSW 30 point victory opening night.

i realize you may have been talking about durant motivation in which case i'd tend to agree

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    After all the hatred spewed G.S. way this summer there is no way they will lose this game giving way to naysayers whispers of a failed experiment. So chalk lovers there you have it, there is your free money with your -400 ML, enjoy.
    solid.

LokcItUp
    LokcItUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2524

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I never said I was playing it, its to give extra confidence to the chalk lovers who are playing it.
    wat?

jtoler

When were you a Pad Pete.