louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Gary the Numbers Guy vs. Ratzzz aka Sheepzzz aka Clownzzz

In honor of the RNC, which Gary is covering via his twitter, I take you up on the offer that you think you can "debunk" his knowledge you trashed in other threads. Your pokemongo shillary clinton mind is scared of truth greater than you. While you are at it please try and "debunk" the gematria kids you talk so dismissively of, FreeToFindTruth blog, and Extra Capsa.

Good luck SHEEPZZZ...your knowledge is Nike mindwash trash...go sell a $150 sneaker as witness to your community and REIGN over them all...I swear you are nothing but Skip Bayless in a clown costume...

Also peace and pecans to the rest of the forum, especially Eddy Munny he is GOOD PEOPLE -- hope you are enjoying summer league all. Go Blue 77 is now awesome too. Sheepzzzz is the only tool on SBR. But what do you expect from a stained blue dress?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i warned you. i posted your worst nightmare.. and then took it down. After i clicked "reply" i realized you were drinking again when you posted this. so i left out the words that would destroy your cred. with people deciding wether or not to invest $800 in your bullshyt course. i don't want to wipe out your income.

i would do it.. but i really am not interested in a continued dialogue with you. It's stupid. It;s boring. You have a drinking problem, you become pot-valiant ( go look this up, i will wait) then you post, and look for fights. Sober up. Calm down. Learn to control yourself. Life will be better. You will enjoy it more. You may shed those alcohol pounds also.

your claims regarding Chinese numerology are ridiculous. forcing numbers to match up. Knows that people won't look them up. Please. people. Look up all his bogus stars and figures.. claims in his videos.

ALL BOGUS. he would have you believe that your FREE WILL
    and decisions do not come into play in your life AT ALL..
    but only when you were born, and how old you are presently.
    Your thoughts and actions mean nothing. What you do means nothing.

just like DONALD TRUMP... a complete fraud.
    I am not a Hillary person, i am a Bernie man.. she won because of the Superdelegates
    (counted immediately instead of at end) created low turnout for what seemed like insurmountable lead.
    Bernie is true,, but Hillary is better than Trump. You can't see it because you lack self-control, and
    you admire people with that same issue.

TRUMP is a fool... constantly stealing and appropriating,, what rightfully belongs to others.
    it is how he accumulated his wealth (inheritance also)

everybody TRUMP surrounds himself with is the same. Even his idiot wife Melania
    caught stealing here in a most egregious example of PLAGIARISM

Last edited by Ratzz; 07-19-16 at 04:35 AM.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hillary had her worst weak ever, and she is still beating him across the board.
    not by Bernie numbers.. but across the board nonetheless.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

lol you two losers fighting.. Classic!! L O S E R S S S S !!!!!11!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I haven't followed the Louie vs. Ratzz saga of late so I'm not up to speed on where they stand, but I'm curious as to why I got a shout-out by the OP at the top of this thread?