greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Hiw did this cavs game go under?, biggest rigged job ever

Toronto coach keep telling them to slow down in 4th q.. wtf is that when you need ur bench to learn.. cavs keep holding ball..

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Yeah I was on the over too. Feeling pretty dissapointed after that pathetic 4th quarter.
    Barely an NBA level player on the court for the entire 4th quarter. Just 10 brick layers running around like monkeys.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Biggest rig job ive ever seen in my life

Miavia
    Just Bring it...
    Miavia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'm shocked too....and I had a good line too....over 195.5......That 4th quarter was something....Just frustrating to watch...

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Huge blowouts go under at an alarming rate.
    No fouling 4th quarter.
    Scrubs playing some good D.

For a while I was waiting until halftime to bet any NBA totals for this exact reason.
    Huge first half over, meant 2nd was a solid under bet, especially in a blowout.
    Points Awarded:

VegasPlayer gave DOM-Ganador 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ZP3
    ZP3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Man I've always though the NBA is rigged talk was ridiculous but after being on the wrong side of that fourth quarter...man i dunno. That was some ****** up shit. I can see the fix being in with a 40 point lead for sure.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by ZP3 View Post
    Man I've always though the NBA is rigged talk was ridiculous but after being on the wrong side of that fourth quarter...man i dunno. That was some ****** up shit. I can see the fix being in with a 40 point lead for sure.
    people are afraid to admit that sports is rigged. its rigged 100% the whole entire cavs series was rigged ESPECIALLY GAME 3 & 4 in toronto. if you have played any kind of sport you realize how easy it is to rig a game. it doesnt take much lol seriously.

greypimps

What i cant under stand is bench players not even trying to shoot. All they do is hold the ball and the coach is telling them to slow down.. you need your bench to learn and give them opportunity to learn how to score.. valentunas just return they should let her get warm up in that 4th instead of retard thompson.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    What i cant under stand is bench players not even trying to shoot. All they do is hold the ball and the coach is telling them to slow down.. you need your bench to learn and give them opportunity to learn how to score.. valentunas just return they should let her get warm up in that 4th instead of retard thompson.
    even though i was on the under 198 i feel for the people that was on the over. cause going into the 4th i thought my under was done for. but luckily i was on the good side of that. when the cavs are up that much in the 4th all they do is look to waste time.. they may take a few shots but only reason they are in is to waste time. you'll get'em tomorrow pimp no worries

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

This happens almost every night. Blowout yesterday and another under.

Trep
    Trep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

I lost my u94.5 2H by half a point

Thought I was toast after 3Q, but they had to get me a glimmer of hope to smash it into pieces after =P

greypimps

I saw it coming too but penetrating bookie pussie f\*g wont allow live bet more than 100.. i already knew cavs gonna milk 4th q like always.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I'm shocked anyone's shocked at this development. This series has had low scoring 2H's across the board, save for game four, which, not coincidentally, was the only game that was competitive until the end. Every other contest was a comfortable double digit victory which didn't necessitate starters being on the floor, or fouls at the end to extend the game.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I'm shocked anyone's shocked at this development. This series has had low scoring 2H's across the board, save for game four, which, not coincidentally, was the only game that was competitive until the end. Every other contest was a comfortable double digit victory which didn't necessitate starters being on the floor, or fouls at the end to extend the game.
    im still laughing at that mcdonalds for 2 picture

Overreact
    Overreact's Avatar Become A Pro!

Retards played like retards. That's all. There is no rigging. Game was over first 2 period. I was on under 198,5 so im happy.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    im still laughing at that mcdonalds for 2 picture
    Yea, that chapped old boy's ass pretty good.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yea, that chapped old boy's ass pretty good.
    he was saltier than them mcdonalds fries after that one.. that kids such a schmuck

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Lol rigged? Come on folks. Just because people dont play like you predicted them to doesnt mean its rigged. Your bet fell through. Thats it. Everything is "rigged" when your bet loses, but you are "sharp" when you win your wager. Man up, take the L, and move on to the next wager. You might win.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

160 after 3 and 34 in 4th is a rig job by vegas

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    160 after 3 and 34 in 4th is a rig job by vegas
    Lost my over, as well know.