MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    Folks I have a feeling.. MEM can't cover against SAC... SAC +3.5 LOOKS BRIGHT !! Watch out for my pick on this one later if I post!!..
    Dont post it. Bad pick

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Dont post it. Bad pick
    I am not posting but Lets wait.. Time will tell.. Welcome to the Monstrous world of Betting full of all kinds of Surprises !!.. Good Luck !!

coolguy73739

Sorry guys for TOR and IND losses. Although close call but a loss is a loss..
    I didn't watch those games but I know now that something went wrong in Last Quarter in both games.
    No wonder NBA is such tough nut to crack !!
    One bad day but we can leave it all behind.
    If you have undergone losses due to my picks , I can assure you that I have tons of more coming your way but I need to know if we are in the same boat else there is no meaning to post such messages.

Let's begin FRESH with following pick:

CHI @ LAC

TAKE LAC -5.5

GOOD LUCK !!
    More later.

absequera
    c'est Paris...
    absequera's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Maybe Clippers ML

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by absequera View Post
    Maybe Clippers ML
    Yes that's for SURE !!

coolguy73739

Friends, the reason I am giving Spread pick and not ML is to maximize your earning potential..
    As I mentioned in #75, ML pick is always for the grab if I am giving out a minus spread Pick for a team..
    Last night TOR and IND ML were for sure but giving out a ML pick for FAV is like a joke for me and not challenging enough..
    If you are happy and content with ML with stake of 1.25-1.35 or so, then grab LAC ML .. GL
    Points Awarded:

Human12 gave coolguy73739 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slugee
    slugee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1271

Thanks again for posting! Are you able to post projected point totals for each of your games? Seems like the totals are money for you also. Thanks

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by slugee View Post
    Thanks again for posting! Are you able to post projected point totals for each of your games? Seems like the totals are money for you also. Thanks
    Sorry Sir but I am not very comfortable posting estimated points for my picks ..
    In any case, I don't bet on totals so I don't want others to get misguided with my projected scores and bet wrongly or rightly on under/over.. I will try my best to post my best picks as long as I can..

coolguy73739

BOS @ ORL

Recommended Pick: ORL +4.5...

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Played magic +14, clippers +5, Knicks +20 and Dallas pk for 4 team teaser

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Played magic +14, clippers +5, Knicks +20 and Dallas pk for 4 team teaser
    Good luck !! Bravo !!

Aye J Mac

Thanks bro! Goodluck today too

MrGladWrap
    MrGladWrap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Im lovin Orl +4.5 got dat 1 locked but i was originally leaning Chi +5.5 why does it seem like everybody is on LAC to cover. Traveling shouldn't play a factor being that they played LAL thurs i actually thought they might win st8 up starting out there 6 game west coast road trip with a LA teams sweep. Thx 4 da picks cool guy would like to kno your logic if possible or i might jus rock wit ORL

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by MrGladWrap View Post
    Im lovin Orl +4.5 got dat 1 locked but i was originally leaning Chi +5.5 why does it seem like everybody is on LAC to cover. Traveling shouldn't play a factor being that they played LAL thurs i actually thought they might win st8 up starting out there 6 game west coast road trip with a LA teams sweep. Thx 4 da picks cool guy would like to kno your logic if possible or i might jus rock wit ORL
    Much appreciate your appreciation for my work. I'm afraid it's not a very simple analysis that fetches me these picks. Lots of data numbers and situational matchups have been crunched and factored into my system before it delivers the outcome..
    It's too early to brag abt it.
    I have spent endless number of months days and hours formulating this system.
    Of lately getting some good results hence sharing with you all
    All I can say is if you trust me just follow the picks.

Good luck !

Aye J Mac

Any late game projected scores?

MrGladWrap

COOLGUY COMES THRU ONCE AGAIN 2-0 TODAY!!!! LAC -5.5 ORL +4.5 #Salute
    I shoulda never doubted my dude!!

coolguy73739

[QUOTE=MrGladWrap;25238243]COOLGUY COMES THRU ONCE AGAIN 2-0 TODAY!!!! LAC -5.5 ORL +4.5 #Salute
    I shoulda never doubted my dude!![/QUOTE
    Than you so much Sir !

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Thanks for the picks cool guy.. Just curious are you a software engineer or is the system using excel with data imported to calculate your picks..

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post
    Thanks for the picks cool guy.. Just curious are you a software engineer or is the system using excel with data imported to calculate your picks..
    Do professional Handicappers ever reveal their winning secrets ? Lol.
    On a serious note my system is not based on dotted lines but it's UNIQUE in its own sense. Learnt a lot of it through my previous failures in NBA.
    I had 2 more winning games today that I never posted.
    To be honest, my ultimate aim is to win BIG and open my own Handicapping Services.
    I'm working on it. Good luck !!

coolguy73739

Friends , Let's start a new day.

CLE @ IND
    Recommended Pick: IND +5

Good luck !!
    Points Awarded:

Human12 gave coolguy73739 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

coolguy73739

I'm a Mechanical Engineer BTW.

coolguy73739

WAS @ OKC
    Take OKC -9.5

GL !!

coolguy73739

ORL @ SAS

Take SAS -16

GL !!

coolguy73739

TOR @ DEN

Take TOR-- ML

Good luck Mates !!

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Allergic to high chalk

I will parlay OKC ML though with Cleveland, possibly Baylor as well.

Best of luck to all.

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Allergic to high chalk

I will parlay OKC ML though with Cleveland, possibly Baylor as well.

Best of luck to all.
    Thanks and BOL 2U2!!

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

the OKC line went up to -10 for me.. Would you still take OKC at -10?

coolguy73739

the OKC line went up to -10 for me.. Would you still take OKC at -10?
    OKC is 17 points FAV as per my system.
    I will take even -12..
    Don't worry , grab it !! Good luck !!
    Points Awarded:

Human12 gave coolguy73739 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

coolguy73739

Friends , Let's start a new day.

CLE @ IND
    Recommended Pick: IND +5

Good luck !!
    Good day Friends, Just wasnted to share an important point abt the above bet..
    Even though Final outcome was not in my favor, I still ended up making a good amount of cash on this bet by CASHING OUT or TRADING OUT during 4th Quarter as IND was in a favorable position.. Thats the whole winning key of such unpredictible sports as NBA..You need to do Trading and not Gambling..
    If you are waiting for your bet to cash till the Final whistle is blown then Im sorry to say but you guys are heading for a big disaster in this vicious world of betting..
    I have heard that mostly in USA, punters bet against Books and not Exchange. The biggest disadvantage of betting against Bookmakers is they lock your money and won't let you come out during your team's Favorable position in the game..( very primitive and outdated system!).
    With so much of up and down in a NBA game, you don't want to be in such a tight spot..!!
    You should be able to LAY your bet at any stage, book your losses or profit and can come come out at your will!! (I always LAY my bet when odds drop to 1.05 during a Game)
    Exchanges like BETFAIR (where I am having my account) let you LAY your bet, let you CASH OUT or GREEN OUT as its famously called during any stage of the game.. Thats the key why I make so minimum losses even though things are not going in my favor sometimes..
    Word of ADVICE: Please leave traditional Bookmakers and look for a decent Betting Exchange where you have all kinds of flexibility and where you end up TRADING and not GAMBLING..
    Thanks for your time... Good luck..

coolguy73739

Big bets:
    POR -6.5
    MIN -4.5

Small bet:
    NYK +3.5

GL !!
    Points Awarded:

MikeyD323 gave coolguy73739 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

Why are you on Portland Tonight..?

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Even though Final outcome was not in my favor, I still ended up making a good amount of cash on this bet by CASHING OUT or TRADING OUT during 4th Quarter as IND was in a favorable position.. Thats the whole winning key of such unpredictible sports as NBA..You need to do Trading and not Gambling..
    If you are waiting for your bet to cash till the Final whistle is blown then Im sorry to say but you guys are heading for a big disaster in this vicious world of betting..
    I have heard that mostly in USA, punters bet against Books and not Exchange. The biggest disadvantage of betting against Bookmakers is they lock your money and won't let you come out during your team's Favorable position in the game..( very primitive and outdated system!).
    With so much of up and down in a NBA game, you don't want to be in such a tight spot..!!
    You should be able to LAY your bet at any stage, book your losses or profit and can come come out at your will!! (I always LAY my bet when odds drop to 1.05 during a Game)
    Exchanges like BETFAIR (where I am having my account) let you LAY your bet, let you CASH OUT or GREEN OUT as its famously called during any stage of the game.. Thats the key why I make so minimum losses even though things are not going in my favor sometimes..
    Word of ADVICE: Please leave traditional Bookmakers and look for a decent Betting Exchange where you have all kinds of flexibility and where you end up TRADING and not GAMBLING..

Same here, well said man. I kind of learned on my own so I tried various systems. Trading as you call it, and knowing when to get the hell out of a bet and move onto the next one is so important when it comes to making money. I'm not into "gambling", I'm into making money.

Good luck.

MrGladWrap

Wow that was enlightening very valuable information cool guy are you located in the states or out of the country

MrGladWrap

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Same here, well said man. I kind of learned on my own so I tried various systems. Trading as you call it, and knowing when to get the hell out of a bet and move onto the next one is so important when it comes to making money. I'm not into "gambling", I'm into making money.

Good luck.
    Calguner how about you are you in the U.S. & do the payouts work about the same with the exchanges?? Which one do you use?

Human12
    Human12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Coolguy, you are on fire!!! I got Indiana +5 1/2 and cashed. Your picks are awesome and I don't understand why people ask you for reasons for your picks when they can just ride your hot streak. I don't care what your reasoning is, I thank you for posting.

First 123456 ... Last