Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Mavs-2 -110 (bet365) (risking 2.2x to win 2x)
    Bucks+4.5 -111 (betvictor) (risking 2.22x to win 2x)

Seto

Today: 1-2, -2.4x
    Total: 62-95-4, -24.71x

Every time I think I've had my worst beat of the season - an even more ridiculous one comes along. Of course nothing will ever beat that Sixers/Pistons one but between the absolute stupidity of not fouling up 3 when a guy has his back to the basket with 4 seconds left and no timeouts, Hood hitting a ridiculous shot, and then eventually losing the game on a buzzer beater... It's just hard to take how dumb these guys are. But you know what you're getting into when you bet this sport I guess.

I'm honestly surprised Boston didn't end up covering that game in OT.

I should probably spend the all star break looking at suggestions of how to break this jinx that seems to have been put on me

Seto

Bulls+3 -111 (-110 betvictor/-115 bet365) (risking 7.8x to win 7x)
    Raptors-6 -110 (betvictor) (risking 1.1x to win 1x)
    Hornets+4 -110 (bet365) (risking 1.1x to win 1x)

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Clippers win in Boston or do the C's bounce back from tonight.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Clippers win in Boston or do the C's bounce back from tonight.
    Clippers have been really hot, they seem to be just about eeking out wins but they're getting the job done. I've been critical of Doc in the last couple years but there's no doubt he's a top 3 coach in getting his team to work their way through a stretch playing without a star.

Probably a close game tomorrow. Considering that, I wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers stole it. But not really confident enough to make a play.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

With the trade rumors floating around the Hawks, fading them tonight versus a hit/miss Bulls team for such a large wager seems
    suspect. The unknown variable of how the Hawk players react would keep me away.

Though, I wish you the best of luck tonight.

Seto

Ultimately I don't regret that Bulls play. I had no idea they had literally quit. It's annoying because the Hawks suck at the moment but if you're not even gonna compete you'll lose to anyone. It's even more annoying cause it's the second time in a week I make a big play on a team and they don't even show up (Knicks vs Nuggets, didn't post it). At least I can't complain about luck here though.

Oh and this Timberwolves team annoy me. I think they're a .200 team when I don't fade them and a .900 team when I do.

Taking one last one...

Rockets+4.5 -110 (bet365) (risking 2.2x to win 2x)

Regardless of result it's gonna be time to just burn the tape and try to come back refreshed for the 2nd half of the season. You couldn't have scripted this going any worse so far and there's been a lot of contributing factors but none of it matters now, the record is what it is, and it needs to be dealt with in the games between now and June.

Seto

My goodness Josh Smith is useless.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

things gonna be OK man , but you know this is NBA ... nothing can be expected and any big team can lose to the worst team or make it close ... hope you turn things to profits soon as you used to do at the first of the season
    good luck brother

Seto

Yesterday: 1-4, -10.1x
    Total: 63-99-4, -34.81x

Thunder-11.5 -110 (bet365) (risking 2.2x to win 2x)

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

That Rockets team is a disgrace to all professional sports. They just don't give two fvcks. How is it possible to have so many big men on one team who literally can't hit a freethrow? And Josh Smith is obviously a loser but I blame his coaches, how come all of his coaches allow him to shoot 3's?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    That Rockets team is a disgrace to all professional sports. They just don't give two fvcks. How is it possible to have so many big men on one team who literally can't hit a freethrow? And Josh Smith is obviously a loser but I blame his coaches, how come all of his coaches allow him to shoot 3's?
    I expect some serious trade activity around that team before the deadline. They can't possibly keep this group together.

Seto

Today: 1-0, +2x
    Total: 64-99-4, -32.81x

It's a shame I wasn't brave enough to put more on this cause I was pretty sure this wouldn't be anywhere near close, just always afraid of backdoors with big spreads for some reason.

Seto

Thunder-8 -110 (bet365) (risking 2.2x to win 2x)
    Jazz+1 -110 (bet365) (risking 2.2x to win 2x)
    Nuggets+4 -105 (bet365) (risking 1.58x to win 1.5x)
    Blazers+9 -113 (betvictor) (risking 1.69x to win 1.5x)
    Blazers ml +350 (bet365) (risking 0.5x to win 1.75x)

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

good luck the rest of the way, Seto

Seto

I took Dallas +550 live for 250 when they were down 18, had a hunch they were gonna work their way back in it. They go back up 14, still up by 9 with 6 or 7 minutes left, and end up losing in OT. Missed out on 1600.

Seriously who put a curse on me this season? It's getting outright ridiculous...

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I took Dallas +550 live for 250 when they were down 18, had a hunch they were gonna work their way back in it. They go back up 14, still up by 9 with 6 or 7 minutes left, and end up losing in OT. Missed out on 1600.

Seriously who put a curse on me this season? It's getting outright ridiculous...
    No need to bet on Dallas.

I've learnt that already, home court or not, they aren't good as they should be.

Team is just to old to play.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    No need to bet on Dallas.

I've learnt that already, home court or not, they aren't good as they should be.

Team is just to old to play.
    Seriously, go fukk yourself you fukking dikkhead piece of shit.

When someone has a beat like that you don't go spewing around crap like that especially after the fact. Fukks sake man.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Nice hit on Blazers, what a beat down

RLM play?

Seto

I hope Ben McLemore breaks his leg. I really do.

Would love to know what the point was to go and lay it in there. You see it with teams down. Almost never with teams up.

It's truly unbelievable. I'm so so sick of this shit. I've never seen anything like what I'm going through this season.

Name:  mclemore sbr.PNG
Views: 177
Size:  250.0 KB

DUBnation

^ FWIW I think Mclemore has as low of a basketball IQ as anyone in the league

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Nice hit on Blazers, what a beat down

RLM play?
    I dunno for some reason I feel like Portland matches up well. Golden State shot the lights out last time at the Rose Garden, figured if they were maybe a tiny bit more off tonight might be the might for the Blazers. It's also kinda really dumb, but after the Spurs laid an egg yesterday for their first post-break game I figured maybe the Warriors do the same today.

Seto

^ FWIW I think Mclemore has as low of a basketball IQ as anyone in the league
    Probably. Was seriously flipping out when I read the Bulls might trade Gasol and Snell for him and Koufos. He's fukking garbage. I'm an eternal optimist and want to see if the Bulls can figure this shit out.

DUBnation

I wanted to bet the Blazers today, just didn't have the balls

I was stoked on my +200 live Warriors bet in the first half though haha

Seto

Today: 3-2, +1.37x
    Total: 67-101-4, -31.44x

Just gotta come back tomorrow and try again. In this thread this was actually a winning night, albeit winning almost nothing. I'm just so bloody frustrated. In a way it's good this is happening to me this year. 2 years ago I'd have gone on massive tilt after one of those games.

DUBnation

Probably. Was seriously flipping out when I read the Bulls might trade Gasol and Snell for him and Koufos. He's fukking garbage. I'm an eternal optimist and want to see if the Bulls can figure this shit out.
    Not totally his fault though, Kings probably have the worst player development in the league. I remember after Tyreke Evans' first year (when he won the rookie of the year) he wanted to improve his shooting and had to put up his own money to hire a shooting coach. Granted that was when the Maloofs owned the team, but not much has changed

Seto

I wanted to bet the Blazers today, just didn't have the balls

I was stoked on my +200 live Warriors bet in the first half though haha
    Ha those hit more often that not though. Bounceback tomorrow in LA? You know the Clippers will be ready for that one. Should be a good game. I've sworn off betting Clipper games until the playoffs, I'm hoping I'm gonna stick with that cause I still can't figure that team out for the life of me.

Seto

Not totally his fault though, Kings probably have the worst player development in the league. I remember after Tyreke Evans' first year (when he won the rookie of the year) he wanted to improve his shooting and had to put up his own money to hire a shooting coach. Granted that was when the Maloofs owned the team, but not much has changed
    All very true. I can only imagine Cousins on an actual professional NBA team. Guy is a monster.

DUBnation

All very true. I can only imagine Cousins on an actual professional NBA team. Guy is a monster.
    Seriously. Where would they be if Malone was never fired? I thought they were on the right track with him, or at least Cousins was on the same page as the coach for once

Warriors definitely don't underperform against the Clippers tomorrow, but I think the short line is right. I'm thinking tomorrow ends up as a Paul/Curry showdown similar to the one they had in one of the opening games a few years ago (drunk and not gonna look it up but they both had monster games), they are good friends in real life and hyper-competitive on the court. I'm with you on not betting on the Clippers, but check out Paul's player props for tomorrow; he's a tough matchup for Curry and with Blake still out he should take full advantage. I'm expecting 30+ pts ~15 ast from him tomorrow

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Seto,

Your livebet on the Mavs was in order. The Mavs had no business losing that game after taking a dd 2H lead. Dirk had a poor shooting night though.
    You don't need to improve on your capping. You only need more luck.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Seto,

Your livebet on the Mavs was in order. The Mavs had no business losing that game after taking a dd 2H lead. Dirk had a poor shooting night though.
    You don't need to improve on your capping. You only need more luck.
    My capping sucked big time in December, so I can't say the whole season is due to bad luck. A good part of it is though. The last month has been particularly brutal in terms of finding whacky ways to lose.

Yeah it was a good play at +550... Shit's just not falling my way now...

I didn't even tell the whole story. I originally bet Mavs+11.5 live for 500 and Mavs ml +550 for 250. Then a minute later I decided to cash out the +11.5 bet thinking I was putting too much stock into the game and if they came back there was a good chance they were winning. I hated myself about 10 minutes later for cheating myself out of 500 bucks. So at the start of the 4th, I could've cashed out the 250/1375 bet for 975 out of the 1625 payout. Then I figured "nah I'm not gonna cheat myself out of another 600".

Little did I know... Still can't believe how many free throws they missed in the 4th. They're usually so clutch from the line too. I can't even remember the last time Dirk missed a key free throw in a game.

The thing is I just have to keep moving on to the next day. I have no choice.

Seto

Seriously. Where would they be if Malone was never fired? I thought they were on the right track with him, or at least Cousins was on the same page as the coach for once

Warriors definitely don't underperform against the Clippers tomorrow, but I think the short line is right. I'm thinking tomorrow ends up as a Paul/Curry showdown similar to the one they had in one of the opening games a few years ago (drunk and not gonna look it up but they both had monster games), they are good friends in real life and hyper-competitive on the court. I'm with you on not betting on the Clippers, but check out Paul's player props for tomorrow; he's a tough matchup for Curry and with Blake still out he should take full advantage. I'm expecting 30+ pts ~15 ast from him tomorrow
    Their owner wanted a more offensive style. Completely idiotic to fire him especially considering his relationship with Cousins. He seems to be a good coach too, Denver could easily be just as bad as, say, Phoenix, Brooklyn or Minnesota.

Yeah I remember that game. I think Paul had 42 or something and the Clippers won after getting embarrassed by a Lakers team full of nobodies for their opener the night before.

Seto

Thunder-3 -110 (paddy power) (risking 3.3x to win 3x)
    Grizzlies+8 -110 (paddy power) (risking 2.2x to win 2x)
    Grizzlies ml +310 (paddy power) (risking 1x to win 3.1x)

Seto

Today: 3-2, +1.37x
    Total: 67-101-4, -31.44x

Just gotta come back tomorrow and try again. In this thread this was actually a winning night, albeit winning almost nothing. I'm just so bloody frustrated. In a way it's good this is happening to me this year. 2 years ago I'd have gone on massive tilt after one of those games.
    Was actually +1.47x... total record is -31.34x

Seto

Today: 0-3, -6.5x
    Total: 67-104-4, -37.84x

Memphis has no business not covering going into the last couple minutes but the gambling gods are just absolutely shitting all over me now. Also had Utah+3. Trying to understand exactly how that didn't win. I swear I've never seen anything like the last month and a half or so I've had.

It's hard to have a good season when you spend a month and a half sucking and a month and a half having criminal bad luck. I need that Hornets future to hit so bad to make up for all this crap.

First ... 23242526272829 ... Last