Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kevin Love Out..Dislocated Shoulder...!!!

Cavs in my opinion are officially out of the running...Warriors and or the Spurs are officially NBA Champions....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

So this means you think they have no chance to beat the Bulls? Because he'd likely be back for the next series.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Cavs in my opinion are officially out of the running...Warriors and or the Spurs are officially NBA Champions....
    i am not sure.. Menses.. this may have just pissed them off.. that was clearly an almost targeted attack,
    it seemed, Olynyk just waiting for the right series of bumps

Love may be out a while, but NBA Playoffs drag on... Cavs odds diminished, but not out, or over..
    will have to wait on this to call it imo

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

J.R. Smith probably gonna get suspended too. Cleveland's bench will be so thin. Lots of Perkins, Marion and Dellavadova. No way that frontcourt bench can stay with the Bulls frontcourt. Lebron will have to absolutely take the penetrate over to have any chance. Jimmy Butler may have something to say about that though. Cavs in trouble.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    J.R. Smith probably gonna get suspended too. Cleveland's bench will be so thin. Lots of Perkins, Marion and Dellavadova. No way that frontcourt bench can stay with the Bulls frontcourt. Lebron will have to absolutely take the penetrate over to have any chance. Jimmy Butler may have something to say about that though. Cavs in trouble.
    go Bulls!!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I think Lebron asked Olynyk to do it.

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

With or without Love, No one is stopping Lebron in the East.
    Bulls? Don't make me Laugh

leeyoo
    Update your status
    leeyoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    With or without Love, No one is stopping Lebron in the East.
    Bulls? Don't make me Laugh

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So this means you think they have no chance to beat the Bulls? Because he'd likely be back for the next series.
    They have a chance...but it is not likely unless.....Stern aka Silver has other ideas...Love has a hard enough time fitting in as it is...that spacing he creates is crucial...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i am not sure.. Menses.. this may have just pissed them off.. that was clearly an almost targeted attack,
    it seemed, Olynyk just waiting for the right series of bumps

Love may be out a while, but NBA Playoffs drag on... Cavs odds diminished, but not out, or over..
    will have to wait on this to call it imo
    Olynyk is quite the feisty Canadian...and hard nosed. Tried to fight Garnett a few weeks back...He could have held off a bit but was pissed off about loosing..so jerked on Love's arm..and the rest is history...and because it is a common play...he cant be punished for it..he's driving a pinto...Love is in a Ferrari..Olynyk did not cause the accident but he did nothing to prevent it...his season is over...Love may loose a shot at title...

The two players the cavs could not afford to loose sans Kryie and Lebron were Love and JR...who is an excellent perimeter defender..and this is what is most concerning to me...Lebron will not have to pick up the slack there...Jimmy Butler is the best defender of james in the league....Draymond might now give him a run for his money...either way.... I hope cavs prove me wrong...but it in order for them to beat the Bulls short handed...it is not only a matter of James reverting back into his 20's but also good coaching...I do not trust Blatt against Thibs....

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

lol Thanks LT