YTD: 119-144-4, -29.46

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13290

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    1 NBA Play Tuesday

Clippers -2 -105 (Heritage)

YTD: 119-144-4, -29.46
    OK boss, do you have some inside info on GS sitting or resting players ???

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Nothing definitive, but great situational spot for Clippers nonetheless. Two hottest teams in the league except Warriors officially clinched top seed last game and Clippers are one game out of the two-seed in the loss column. Plus Clips won first meeting in LA pretty easy.

leeyoo
    Update your status
    leeyoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    OK boss, do you have some inside info on GS sitting or resting players ???
    Mag, Clippers might be the play, what are the Warriors playing for? They already secured the #1 spot and possibly home court throughout the playoffs. On the other hand, Clippers are fighting for home court against Portland and Houston. My two cents brother!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by leeyoo View Post
    Mag, Clippers might be the play, what are the Warriors playing for? They already secured the #1 spot and possibly home court throughout the playoffs. On the other hand, Clippers are fighting for home court against Portland and Houston. My two cents brother!
    Well, for that matter what was Atlanta playing for last night??? I still think you need players to stay sharp, especially going into the playoffs. Rest assured, Atlanta will be resting some guys tonight, but that is a different subject.

leeyoo
    Update your status

Well, for that matter what was Atlanta playing for last night??? I still think you need players to stay sharp, especially going into the playoffs. Rest assured, Atlanta will be resting some guys tonight, but that is a different subject.
    Atlanta was playing for Teague, lol. Point well taken with players staying sharp, but I still feel Clippers have more to play for trying to get the home court. Just my opinion.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Atlanta was playing for Teague, lol. Point well taken with players staying sharp, but I still feel Clippers have more to play for trying to get the home court. Just my opinion.
    Sounds like those "must win " games in the NFL. They never work out LOL. You might be right, we''ll see. Maybe I'll tail you tonight after you post.

expression
    expression's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

He said he doesn't anticipate benching Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson for entire games anymore with only one back-to-back set remaining. & "It's not really that tempting, because it's a game of rhythm and timing and execution," Kerr said of simply pulling his starters in the final stretch.

so he might rest someone and it probably be draymond green. And even though they clinched the playoff spot and most likely homecourt for the nba finals because of their record. I dont think warriors will coast through this game. Its the clippers and i know they hate the clippers, they are rivals, they played in the playoffs the last 2 years. so anyway I'm going with the warriors and the points.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    He said he doesn't anticipate benching Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson for entire games anymore with only one back-to-back set remaining. & "It's not really that tempting, because it's a game of rhythm and timing and execution," Kerr said of simply pulling his starters in the final stretch.

so he might rest someone and it probably be draymond green. And even though they clinched the playoff spot and most likely homecourt for the nba finals because of their record. I dont think warriors will coast through this game. Its the clippers and i know they hate the clippers, they are rivals, they played in the playoffs the last 2 years. so anyway I'm going with the warriors and the points.
    For now, but wait 'til the end of the day to see who else's sits. Pretty sure D. Green is already out for tonight.

leeyoo
    Update your status

Sounds like those "must win " games in the NFL. They never work out LOL. You might be right, we''ll see. Maybe I'll tail you tonight after you post.
    Nothing set in stone yet brother.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Nothing set in stone yet brother.
    Let me know when you post, about what time???

LT Profits

Not a good analogy because it is not as if Clippers "must win" to get into playoffs. They are playing to gain the two-seed and they have been the second hottest team in the league right behind GST winning seven straight games right after Griffin came back. For all the heat Griffin takes about being "soft", he makes a big difference for this team.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Not a good analogy because it is not as if Clippers "must win" to get into playoffs. They are playing to gain the two-seed and they have been the second hottest team in the league right behind GST winning seven straight games right after Griffin came back. For all the heat Griffin takes about being "soft", he makes a big difference for this team.
    Agreed, but who did they beat??? The Knicks, Philly, Boston, Washington, Sacramento and Charlotte etc. Not exactly "Murder's Row" here. LOL.

leeyoo
    Update your status

Agreed, but who did they beat??? The Knicks, Philly, Boston, Washington, Sacramento and Charlotte etc. Not exactly "Murder's Row" here. LOL.
    Great point Mag. That's why I said "nothing set in stone". I'll post around 2 pm. I need to look at more trends.

LT Profits

For what its worth, Boston, Charlotte and New Orleans (who you left out) are fighting for playoffs spots and Washington is trying to improve its seeding, so the Clips got their opponents best efforts in four of those wins.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

the warriors will show up
    The game is at Staples, on TNT
    The warriors love the camera, they will be ready,
    the clippers are just gonna wax them by 5 anyways

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

For what its worth, Boston, Charlotte and New Orleans (who you left out) are fighting for playoffs spots and Washington is trying to improve its seeding, so the Clips got their opponents best efforts in four of those wins.
    Yes, I knew there was one I missed, but, that being said, 5 of those teams play in the very weak "Least", and granted they may be vying for playoff spots there are not exctly "powerhouse" teams are they??? None of those teams you metioned will even get by the first round if they even make it. And NOP, meh, probably not going anywhere either. Just my thoughts. BOL on your selection.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    the warriors will show up
    The game is at Staples, on TNT
    The warriors love the camera, they will be ready,
    the clippers are just gonna wax them by 5 anyways
    What ??? GS will show up, they love the camera, they will be ready, BUT LAC "WAX" them by 5 ???

expression

What ??? GS will show up, they love the camera, they will be ready, BUT LAC "WAX" them by 5 ???
    i know right! shit don't make sense lol

expression

anyway its now -3 clips....vegas has to know something we don't...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

i know right! shit don't make sense lol
    anyway its now -3 clips....vegas has to know something we don't...
    Waiting 'til much later to see what is going on with this game. If Kerr is playing everybody, leaning GS here. When was the last time they were getting points from anyone ??? Never mind the schizoid Clippers.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

clippers, coach doc, cliff paul - best point guard, redik pure 2, Big Baby
    vs bogus, chiken curry, coached by Kerr, who is really good at landing the best gigs.

expression

i found this funny. steve kerr said green may sit tonight but could play, maybe he will show up.

There's the Draymond Green-vs.-Dahntay Jones story line that has been percolating since Jones was fined $10,000 for making postgame contact with the Warriors forward earlier this month during what could be described as "Bumpgate."

and also

Green might miss the game because of soreness in his shins, but he used even that as an opportunity to tweak the Clippers.
    "I'm sitting out," Green said half-jokingly, before taking a shot at Clippers forward Blake Griffin. "I've got Blake-itis."