spreadsheet for keeping track of 1H & 2H ATS trends:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...aOXBMakE#gid=4

Full game: 12-15
2nd Half: 8-6
Live in-game: 0-0

Orlando/Cleveland -9: The Cavaliers have been over-priced in their last 3 games. They were the favorite against a team they shouldn’t have been. And now they are giving a generous 9-point spread against a team that plays with a lot of heart. Cleveland is soft in the middle and guess where Orlando excels? Yes. Vucevic is a beast and Varejao hasn’t been the dominant defensive force he used to be. Cleveland is pretty much soft everywhere. “Fragile” is an understatement from LeBron if you watch this team play defense. The other problem is that Kevin Love hasn’t been his stellar self; he’s throwing up some ugly shots sometimes. Orlando has some very good young hungry players. I’ll take the points.

LA Clippers -5/Charlotte: The Hornets are too inconsistent for me to back them. The Clippers should be in rebound mode. Will we see some defensive effort from the Clippers tonight? Combine that with the Hornets’ propensity to go through scoring draughts, i like the Under.

Phoenix/Toronto -5: Four in a row versus four in a row. This will be a tight game where free throws will make or break the spread. I give the edge to the home team that plays very good defense. And the Suns are on their sixth road game. They will show fatigue at some point despite having one of the best bench in the league.

Portland -13/Philadelphia: 76ers plays fast like Golden State but they don’t have the scoring acumen of said team. No spread is big enough for me to ever consider taking the 76ers.

NY Knicks/Houston -6.5: Slight lean on the Knicks but i haven’t enough conviction to make it a solid play. Injuries on the Rockets side makes it more uncertain. Will have to wait for some definite reports. How many points is Patrick Beverly worth?

Indiana/Dallas -14.5: Mismatch in the backcourts here. Dallas have a stellar backcourt of guards that have been taking care of the ball and scoring in bunches. With the way Dallas can play defense, Indiana cannot afford to go through the scoring draughts they do have. Brandon Wright is a revelation this year; underrated defense and taking good easy shots. Hard to make a case for Indiana in their current line-up, sans Hibbert.

Chicago -3/Utah: Don’t count on Thibadeau’s team to lose 3 in a row. It rarely happened last season. But with the Bulls being depleted i can’t lay the points in this spot. With Taj Gibson being out i thought the line should be a pick-em. The Rodeo Road trip have always challenged the Bulls. Consecutive losses leads to emphasis on defense.This looks to be a super-low scoring game.
Locking in:

Orlando +9
Toronto -5
Chicago/Utah Under 192