d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Lebron says Bulls are "much better" than the Cavs

Already making excuses? Is he right?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...sportscenterfb

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

If their star player wasnt a porcelain rotten piece of shit that makes 22M a year to spend several seasons playing NBA 2k14 he would probably be right.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Lebron don't give a shit he got his ring, he just didnt want to be no john stockton or barkley.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    If their star player wasnt a porcelain rotten piece of shit that makes 22M a year to spend several seasons playing NBA 2k14 he would probably be right.
    So he's a rotten piece of shit because he got injured? Like he got injured on purpose? Rough crowd.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bulls are better right now
    Cavs win around 51

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So he's a rotten piece of shit because he got injured? Like he got injured on purpose? Rough crowd.
    he is a rotten piece of shit because he can't stay healthy while he robs chicago off 22M a year

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

he is a rotten piece of shit because he can't stay healthy while he robs chicago off 22M a year
    You act like he tore his ACL and MCL on purpose. A contract is a contract. He's not the first guy with a contract to get paid while injured, and won't be the last. I don't understand how that's robbing.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I feel Ike he's trying to take pressure off himself by saying that.

He knows that everyone expects them to win, especially since GM/Head Coach LBJ was hired.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I also would pick the Under in Cavs total wins this season. James is going to sit out a number of games.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

D2 stop defending rose. Guy is a pussy. I say he plays less than 50 games this year.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    D2 stop defending rose. Guy is a pussy. I say he plays less than 50 games this year.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Comments like these prove just how ignorant some posters are.
    A guy Is a piece of shit because he got hurt and couldn't play a GAME that he LOVES and has spent his ENTIRE life training for. You think he wanted to sit on the bench and watch his team get bounced from the playoffs? Hell no you ignorant degenerate fukk.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave THam12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

We all know what the bulls will do in the reg season. and we all know how the public and people on this forum will ride the bulls train once again into the playoffs. some people never learn. the bulls won't beat the cavs or heat in a 7 game series.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

So we are blaming rose for getting injured playing basketball. You think he likes being injured? He loves basketball and works hard in rehab. You can't blame him for making so much and getting injured while playing. Have a heart guys.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Comments like these prove just how ignorant some posters are.
    A guy Is a piece of shit because he got hurt and couldn't play a GAME that he LOVES and has spent his ENTIRE life training for. You think he wanted to sit on the bench and watch his team get bounced from the playoffs? Hell no you ignorant degenerate fukk.
    guy is a pussy that never plays even he was cleared. you are even a bigger f\*g for getting rilled up on a comment posted on a gambling board. either get a life or post a winner.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

He's a pussy for tearing his ACL?

We'll see what he plays. I honestly have no idea. You might be right, might be wrong. He's definitely still very rusty. Seems to still have the quickness, but not as fluid and smooth as he once was. At least so far.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

bulls have lots of newcomers like gasol, brooks, mcdermott and rose coming off essentially 2 year vacation.... so it's funny when lebron says they have better chemistry.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    We all know what the bulls will do in the reg season. and we all know how the public and people on this forum will ride the bulls train once again into the playoffs. some people never learn. the bulls won't beat the cavs or heat in a 7 game series.
    Every season is different. This team is very different in a lot of ways than past teams. And so are the Cavs and Heat. So we'll see.

lakerboy

Game he loves my ass. His dumbfukk brother told him not to play when he was cleared. Bulls got fukked with this retarded monkey.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    bulls have lots of newcomers like gasol, brooks, mcdermott and rose coming off essentially 2 year vacation.... so it's funny when lebron says they have better chemistry.
    And Mirotic. Basically the only constant regulars are Noah and Butler, and Gibson. Other than those 3, and Rose coming off long hiatus, the team is entirely different. Even Dunleavy -- Rose never even got to play with him.

I suppose Lebron's comment was more directed at the coaching, maybe? Not quite trusting the Blatt Way yet?

Goat Milk

Every season is different. This team is very different in a lot of ways than past teams. And so are the Cavs and Heat. So we'll see.
    Bulls team is very different? It's very much the same. They replaced a scoring pf that doesn't play def with a little better and more talented scoring pf that also doesn't play d. they basically raised butler to take deng's place defensively and still have the same coach with the same exact philosophy. Noah is still the team's leader and they are gonna play that same gritty style of ball. Rose has already played with guys like Dunleavy. He played with Korver. These guys are just plug in players to fit the system.

Cavs and Heat will use the reg season to adjust, while the bulls will play their usual all out style. People will have knee jerk reactions. People will think bulls are unstoppable. then they'll play a 7 game series against the cavs and lose. miami i still need to see if wade can get back to 2011 wade. if that happens there is no chance the bulls will beat the heat 4 times in a 7 game series. we both know it.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

guy is a pussy that never plays even he was cleared. you are even a bigger f\*g for getting rilled up on a comment posted on a gambling board. either get a life or post a winner.
    You're a piece of shit for running your mouth about a dude for getting injured and who you would never say shit to in person.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    You're a piece of shit for running your mouth about a dude for getting injured and who you would never say shit to in person.
    yeah alright tough internet guy. post a winner for a change or go outside for a bit.

lakerboy

Goat heat are shit now

Goat Milk

Goat heat are shit now
    Not roster wise. Still as good as anyone in the east except the cavs.

Goat Milk

D2 you and I have this same discussion every year, since 2010 I told you the Bulls would always be a good reg season team and would never get by miami in the east. lol same exact convo every single year to start the season. i remember the first year when bulls just stormed to the best record in the east, rose mvp, forum experts saying no chance this miami team would beat bulls because bulls dick smacked them around in the reg season. because they have a shit coach. because wade and lebron aren't winner they're drama queens. bulls won game 1 in that series and everyone jumped on me thinking it was over. then miami won 4 straight.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

yeah alright tough internet guy. post a winner for a change or go outside for a bit.
    Post a winner is the stupidest thing to say. How is that even a comeback? Players get injured, it's part of sports. nobody teas there ligaments on purpose.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Lol you're so tough you can sit on the Internet and call a dude a piece of shit cause he got injured.
    Don't worry, no one who is in the NBA is worried about what some loser ass degenerate gambler is posting about him on a forum.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Post a winner is the stupidest thing to say. How is that even a comeback? Players get injured, it's part of sports. nobody teas there ligaments on purpose.
    He's ignorant, bro.
    As someone who has suffered multiple ligament tears in the same knee, I can say for sure Noone does it on purpose lol AND It is a very difficult thing to come back from.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    D2 you and I have this same discussion every year, since 2010 I told you the Bulls would always be a good reg season team and would never get by miami in the east. lol same exact convo every single year to start the season.
    a. Miami is a very different team now obviously.
    b. So is Cleveland
    c. Rose was injured 2 of those seasons.

Only time will tell. We'll see. Things are always the same, until they're not. I'm not even saying the Bulls are coming out of the East. You assumed I said that (I'm also not saying they're not). But the past is not always predictive.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every season is different. This team is very different in a lot of ways than past teams.
    Yearly homer talk at it's finest from SBR's biggest posting fail

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL....and I thought I was being too hard on Kobe...sheesh!! I think Lebron is right...Bulls without Rose gave Miami fits last year..and should do the same this year to the Cavs. Irving is hurt half the time and Waiters is a head case...Bulls can take advantage of this...question is..will they?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

im looking forward to how rose and kobe do this season. i think both will be back to their old selves.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    im looking forward to how rose and kobe do this season. i think both will be back to their old selves.
    As an NBA fan, I hope so.

12 Last