Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

LeBron's never been the highest paid player on his team in 11 years?

Seriously, can this be true?

As reported by the Boston Globe this morning. I had to read it 3 times to be sure that I read it correctly.

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere here as I haven't been lurking as regularly.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Larry Hughes

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Endorsements give him that ability

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Endorsements give him that ability
    Yeah cuse, but still pretty amazing.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Yeah cuse, but still pretty amazing.
    Definitely, I do respect that he doesn't ask for more and wants to win. Players get a lot of hate in the NBA no matter what they do. It's either all about the money or they leave to win championships, they can't win with fans. Melo stays home in NY, people hate him. LeBron chases rings, people hate him. He goes back home, people hate him.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Definitely, I do respect that he doesn't ask for more and wants to win. Players get a lot of hate in the NBA no matter what they do. It's either all about the money or they leave to win championships, they can't win with fans. Melo stays home in NY, people hate him. LeBron chases rings, people hate him. He goes back home, people hate him.
    Simple, most average folk resent the coin they make for playing a game. Deep down I do.

Cuse0323

Simple, most average folk resent the coin they make for playing a game. Deep down I do.
    That's the truth. It is easy to say what others should do with their life and look down upon it either way.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

who hates melo? i doubt people even care enough to hate him

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Seriously, can this be true?

As reported by the Boston Globe this morning. I had to read it 3 times to be sure that I read it correctly.

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere here as I haven't been lurking as regularly.
    you just learned this today?

did you know that a black president was elected in Nov 2008 ??

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

No different than when MJ was making 3 mil, theyll always get more off the court anyway so its not too big a deal to them.

jtoler

Exactly, never will everyone like the way you move which is why I teach my son to just do you.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    No different than when MJ was making 3 mil, theyll always get more off the court anyway so its not too big a deal to them.
    Guess it finally mattered since lebron demanded a max contract this time. Also dont forget about Jordan making like 30 mil a year those final years in Chicago.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Guess it finally mattered since lebron demanded a max contract this time. Also dont forget about Jordan making like 30 mil a year those final years in Chicago.
    No I didnt forget, that was just the last couple years, he could have been getting far more than 3 mil, bottom line if Bron is supposed to be the best in the world, he should be getting be the highest paid, if he had no endorsements Im almost certain he would be the highest paid.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Ben Wallace was the highest paid then shaq was when he came with $20M lol crazy