BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Blazers/Hornets over 93 first half

Seems like the wrong side. Hornets struggle to score and have a short bench and the Blazers have been sucking but I like it.

GL.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on over 184 for the game, you have been hitting well recently, gl

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post
    I'm on over 184 for the game, you have been hitting well recently, gl
    Thank you. I've actually been on fire. 3 out 4 in soccer today and I have hit 6 NBA picks in a row.

With that said, I usually go on like a 9 game losing streak after I'm hot so be careful.

JohnRingo
    JohnRingo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

I'm going with the over on this as well.

BigDofBA

Slow start which makes me like my chances even more. LOL.

Les_Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Thank you. I've actually been on fire. 3 out 4 in soccer today and I have hit 6 NBA picks in a row.

With that said, I usually go on like a 9 game losing streak after I'm hot so be careful.
    Yeah I'm on fire in soccer as well, EPL betting is by far my strongest market. Portland need to pick up the scoring, it's acceptable to be blown out by the best in west on home turf but if they lose to the shorthanded hornets at the rose garden, that's just embarassing

BigDofBA

Yeah I'm on fire in soccer as well, EPL betting is by far my strongest market. Portland need to pick up the scoring, it's acceptable to be blown out by the best in west on home turf but if they lose to the shorthanded hornets at the rose garden, that's just embarassing
    I like the fact that New Orleans is scoring. Portland will pick it up, hopefully.

Soccer is actually really exciting to bet on. It's like 1-0 for 80 minutes and then the teams open it up and there are a lot of late goals. Or at least that's how it's been going for me. Plus, it gives you betting options during the day at the office.

All 4 UEFA games went over today.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

blazers trying to play fast and tire out the hornets as they only dress 8 players. over looks good. I'm on it for the game

Les_Nuts

I like the fact that New Orleans is scoring. Portland will pick it up, hopefully.

Soccer is actually really exciting to bet on. It's like 1-0 for 80 minutes and then the teams open it up and there are a lot of late goals. Or at least that's how it's been going for me. Plus, it gives you betting options during the day at the office.

All 4 UEFA games went over today.
    Yeah it's great to bet on and gets much better once you get a feel for the games, I was on the schalke/bilbao over 2.5 today. 55 pt 1st quarter, looking good

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like this bet worked out. Nice call

BigDofBA

Another win.

A couple of things piss me off here, I have won 10 out of my last 11 bets which I'm pumped about, however, I have not upped my bets at all. The minute I up my bets I start losing.

Also, I have been predicting the Thunder to lose this game for a week yet I don't bet against them because I'm stubborn. If I had bet against them in games I predict them to lose I would be up so much more.

CheeseHead
    CheeseHead's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call here....what are you thinking for the 2nd half? Will it slow down? I see they are shooting a high percentage so far..

Les_Nuts

Another win.

A couple of things piss me off here, I have won 10 out of my last 11 bets which I'm pumped about, however, I have not upped my bets at all. The minute I up my bets I start losing.

Also, I have been predicting the Thunder to lose this game for a week yet I don't bet against them because I'm stubborn. If I had bet against them in games I predict them to lose I would be up so much more.
    Last few thunder games I have made good money from your predictions and I am on the lakers again. You know your team well and you should start using it to your advantage. Great hit on the 1st half over, my over looks in good shape too, keep rolling

BigDofBA

Last few thunder games I have made good money from your predictions and I am on the lakers again. You know your team well and you should start using it to your advantage. Great hit on the 1st half over, my over looks in good shape too, keep rolling
    Glad I could help!

I would be up so much money if I bet against them in games I thought they were going to lose. It's kind of sickening but at the same time gambling is something I do for fun and it's not fun betting against a team you are fan of.

Ironically, when I like the Thunder to win or cover, the board is against them. When the board loves OKC, I usually on the other side. Funny how that works out.