yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    1. For a guy who's been around id have thought that you of all people would've had a array of gambling 'out' networks you could utilize...

Hope I'm wrong and you are just trolling...
    That has absolutely nothing to do with my post. My point was pretty simple.

I hope you and Kraken are just trolling, else you're both trumptards.
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave yisman 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RubberKettle gave yisman 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Coochy just shut your fuking fat Aussie mouth already in America we vote for whoever the fuk we damn well please end of story stop being a jackass and feeling some moral obligation to spread the evils of trump and challenge his supporters....you HAVE MORONS RUNNING THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN so go occupy something and run out those morons who lock up illegals in offshore prisons with no exact detention time and still deny them citizenship...or ship them to New Zealand....I hate all politicians Hillary trump what the fuk ever were all being played for suckers just shut the fuk up already man let it die....you are a ego maniac man and it's super annoying the fat annoying guy in his 40's with no kids who thinks he's a bad ass and just had life so figured out is so smart and of coarse would never lose a bet always has an out cause he's acoochy self appointed legend in his own mind...get the fuk out man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Coochy just shut your fuking fat Aussie mouth already in America we vote for whoever the fuk we damn well please end of story stop being a jackass and feeling some moral obligation to spread the evils of trump and challenge his supporters....you HAVE MORONS RUNNING THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN so go occupy something and run out those morons who lock up illegals in offshore prisons with no exact detention time and still deny them citizenship...or ship them to New Zealand....I hate all politicians Hillary trump what the fuk ever were all being played for suckers just shut the fuk up already man let it die....you are a ego maniac man and it's super annoying the fat annoying guy in his 40's with no kids who thinks he's a bad ass and just had life so figured out is so smart and of coarse would never lose a bet always has an out cause he's acoochy self appointed legend in his own mind...get the fuk out man
    Pilebuck dropping the hammer.

The only problem I have with this post is that you can't be giving coochy grief for not having kids, it's impossible to have them if you've never been inside a puszy before.

pilebuck13

Oh I'm sure he has a network of professionals who give him sex when he wants...it's so obvious the guy is just trying so hard to be a bad ass....

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Oh I'm sure he has a network of professionals who give him sex when he wants...it's so obvious the guy is just trying so hard to be a bad ass....
    Prolly buys out of bad sex too...positive cash flow bookie gives a great refund if he gets out at the right time...

then again...u gotta have sex to know whats good or not...so who knows...

MickeyMan

Positive cash flow hookers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

everything is positive cash flow in Australia apparently

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Acoochy down for the count.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

What a GREAT time to be on SBR, boys. I hope y'all realize that you've all been a part of THE SINGLE BIGGEST BURIAL IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GREAT FORUM

Years from now, future posters will be talking of the legendary "acoochy cash flow beaver burial", and you boys will be able to pipe up and say, "Child please. I WAS THERE, MOTHERFUKKER. You don't know shit. Now Fukk off, brokedikk, and get back to your mama's basement."

You know...something like that I imagine.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wow, PILEBUCK with the HAYMAKER

And he completely missed

You're punching out of your weight class Buck, Coochy takes bigger shits than you

MickeyMan

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

And he completely missed

You're punching out of your weight class Buck, Coochy takes bigger shits than you
    Kraken you seem riled up.

Were you out burning bras all night?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

pilebuck13

And he completely missed

I don't care how long he's been around guys a constant troll he deserves every bit of this...why do u feel the need to defend him

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Kraken you seem riled up.

Were you out burning bras all night?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

And he completely missed

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    What a GREAT time to be on SBR, boys. I hope y'all realize that you've all been a part of THE SINGLE BIGGEST BURIAL IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GREAT FORUM

Years from now, future posters will be talking of the legendary "acoochy cash flow beaver burial", and you boys will be able to pipe up and say, "Child please. I WAS THERE, MOTHERFUKKER. You don't know shit. Now Fukk off, brokedikk, and get back to your mama's basement."

You know...something like that I imagine.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-24-16 at 11:21 AM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

The sad thing is that Coochy is probably telling the truth here

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

It's amazing that Trump is so reviled in Australia because their immigration policy (which is correct) is in line with Trump's views on the issue.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    It's amazing that Trump is so reviled in Australia because their immigration policy (which is correct) is in line with Trump's views on the issue.
    Exactly

DwightShrute

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Alright dwight.....
    Ill give you that one.

Well done

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Attachment 91204

Guys, Coochy wanted to end this thread, so he sent me pictures of the betting tickets. Coochy said go pound sand Opie.

#Opiegotburied
    #TrumptardLivesMatter

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Alright dwight.....
    Ill give you that one.

Well done

Estrada is killing me tonight.

Go Jays!

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

What. A. Thread. Holy cow. Coochy. Not good. This is like a parachuter that dies because he refuses to pull a rip cord. Just admit you took it across the chin. Never seen a guy so buried AFTER admitting to taking 1.2k loss!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

This thread will continue to be bumped into burial eternity

The Kraken

The biggest forum burial will be coming on Nov 8th

And all the Trumplings will be on the wrong side of that one

Hilary 2016!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

opie1988

Let's all just ignore Kraken's dumbfukk libtard posts. He's clearly trolling, and I really think as long as we don't engage him, he'll stop. He's obviously going thru some stuff right now. Let's just stay diligent in choosing not to interact with him until he stops the queer act and gets back to normal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Let's all just ignore Kraken's dumbfukk libtard posts. He's clearly trolling, and I really think as long as we don't engage him, he'll stop. He's obviously going thru some stuff right now. Let's just stay diligent in choosing not to interact with him until he stops the queer act and gets back to normal.

100% kraken is trolling since nobody can seriously side with Coochy with a straight face.

The Kraken

K, but don't forget to check back in with me on Nov 8th, I'll talk you off the ledge

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    100% kraken is trolling since nobody can seriously side with Coochy with a straight face.

Truth is, gotta back your boys at all times, deflect some of that heat

This was getting tough for even me to watch

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Truth is, gotta back your boys at all times, deflect some of that heat

This was getting tough for even me to watch
    you are good peeps Kraken!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

pilebuck13

Yah I like me some kraken...can agree to disagree with some people that's 🇱🇷

The Kraken

Yah I like me some kraken...can agree to disagree with some people that's 
    We're still gonna pre-game down at Kings Street Bar and Grill

Maybe Coochy and Opie will fly in to join us

Tickets on me

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Just quickly...

Pilebuck13 understand that no matter how hard you try that you'll never be the man your mother is...

Also, is it true that when you were a child that your mother wanted someone to take care of you but the mafia wanted too much??

Booya711 you have something on your chin, the 3rday one down...

Boo-boo pussy snitch did I say you were allowed out of your kennel??

To all the haters who are without wealthy trusted connections, you think I messed up but if you really want to know about mistakes then you should go ask your parents...

Not that I owe this to anyone but my company going into a potential 12000% increase on growth over the next two and a half years expanding into SE Asia hence if I go missing it's not because a bunch of unemployed broke dikks thought they could bury me but because business is business.

Already have over 100 employees to oversee with hopefully many more on the way...

Exciting times...

Kraken, gauchojake. Cheers fellas but trying to redraw misconceptions in this place is almost impossible for the ignorance of a Trumptard is just too strong...

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last